LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

EdEs Highlights: Update 08/12/2012 Pre Season 2012 Week 1 49ers Replay vs Vikings

Shop Find 49ers gear online

EdEs Highlights: Update 08/12/2012 Pre Season 2012 Week 1 49ers Replay vs Vikings

Originally posted by EdEs:
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
I like the Brooks video without the music - you just need to normalize the volume. Really liking your highlight videos.
Agreed. TV sound is the BEST way to complement highlights. Normalize volume and you're set.
Would be awesome if all the clips had the TV commentary but I realize that changing that retroactively would be likely impossible.
Great job once again and thank you.

Thank you guys for pointing that out I didn't know that was possible . I am such a noob sometimes. I will do my best job of normalizing future videos. I started with the Bruce Miller one, I will update the thread title after this post.

Maybe I will add the no music option, in season when I am not making any videos and have them up their. I was also playing with the idea of having all 49ers games of last season and this next season in a replay 49ers friendly format (touchdowns against 49ers won't be replayed)

Originally posted by tohara3:
Great job on the videos and keep up the great work!
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Great videos man. Can you please do a donte Whitner and Ted ginn video please!

Thank you guys for watching the videos and I will add Whitner and Ted to the list.

1) Tarell Brown - sfout
2) Larry Grant - cityking415
3) Kyle Williams - smileyjetson
4) Ted Ginn - pwillis52beasty
5) Donte Whitner - pwillis52beasty
Sweet! Thanks man!

Originally posted by NCommand:
Love the Brooks video...it captures everything: QB sacks, crushing hits, pressures, forced incompletions in the RZ, tackles for loss, playing off blocks, passes batted down, defended passes, hustle, downfield coverage, lining up at OLB, DT & DE on both sides of the field, running stunts, closing speed, etc...all from the sight-line of the QB (not blind-side).

THIS, my friends is a complete OLB and I imagine we will see Aldon adding more to this complete list this year as well.

Yeah the Brooks video was awesome.
Originally posted by EdEs:
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
I like the Brooks video without the music - you just need to normalize the volume. Really liking your highlight videos.
Agreed. TV sound is the BEST way to complement highlights. Normalize volume and you're set.
Would be awesome if all the clips had the TV commentary but I realize that changing that retroactively would be likely impossible.
Great job once again and thank you.

Thank you guys for pointing that out I didn't know that was possible . I am such a noob sometimes. I will do my best job of normalizing future videos. I started with the Bruce Miller one, I will update the thread title after this post.

Maybe I will add the no music option, in season when I am not making any videos and have them up their. I was also playing with the idea of having all 49ers games of last season and this next season in a replay 49ers friendly format (touchdowns against 49ers won't be replayed)

Originally posted by tohara3:
Great job on the videos and keep up the great work!
Great videos man. Can you please do a donte Whitner and Ted ginn video please!

Thank you guys for watching the videos and I will add Whitner and Ted to the list.

1) Tarell Brown - sfout
2) Larry Grant - cityking415
3) Kyle Williams - smileyjetson
4) Ted Ginn - pwillis52beasty
5) Donte Whitner - pwillis52beasty
Sweet! Thanks man!

Love the Brooks video...it captures everything: QB sacks, crushing hits, pressures, forced incompletions in the RZ, tackles for loss, playing off blocks, passes batted down, defended passes, hustle, downfield coverage, lining up at OLB, DT & DE on both sides of the field, running stunts, closing speed, etc...all from the sight-line of the QB (not blind-side).

THIS, my friends is a complete OLB and I imagine we will see Aldon adding more to this complete list this year as well.

EdEs clearly spent a LOT of time putting these together and it's very much appreciated!
  • EdEs
  • Veteran
EdEs clearly spent a LOT of time putting these together and it's very much appreciated!

Thanks, and I appreciate you guys! On that fuzzy note Tarell Brown bump!
  • sfout
  • Veteran
woo finally a TB video. EdEs you are the best lol.
  • EdEs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sfout:
woo finally a TB video. EdEs you are the best lol.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Woot Woot! Go NINERS!

Larry Grant bump, also Kyle is next and I forgot that he made some pretty good plays
  • EdEs
  • Veteran
Pre Season week 1 vs Vikings is up. I tried to make it NFL replay style friendly to 49ers (no repeats of big plays vs 49ers). For this game could only find vikings version, so in advance sorry if some big plays don't have replays as they didn't show it or if you here commentators talking about vikings. One last thing, #44 Eric Bakhtiari keep your eyes on him and #40 Demarcus Dobbs they were getting pressure against the #2's and #3's but that's better than no pressure. As for the QB discussion webzone is having I am attempting to take no side and if a big play doesn't repeat from one of the quarterbacks it's because the Vikings bias didn't replay it. GO NINERS! Also let me know if you like this format for game replays as I do this to all games to make the highlights anyways
thanks for the highlights
hope all is well EdEs.

if you get a chance, can you make a Kaepernick 2012 preseason video...all of his plays, successful ones and bad ones and dropped passes etc?

that should hold me off till next year.
Share 49ersWebzone