LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 282 users in the forums

Fan perception of Harbaugh

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It's interesting to me how so many fans dislike Harbaugh. Judging from the comments on PFT and from the comments on team pages, many fans think Harbaugh is arrogant, elitist, snide etc.

Jim Harbaugh himself is considered a joke in the NFL.

Do you know why its a joke? Because Harbaugh and his entitled attitude is a joke as well.

Once a punk, always a punk

linkage

I suppose most of it is from Lions and Seahawks fans and I guess I can relate. I don't like Schwartz or Carroll.
[ Edited by 9erfanAUS on Jun 10, 2012 at 9:15 AM ]
They all know he's good. They're scared so they lash out.
Jim harbaugh feeds on the tears of his haters
Giants fans hate him.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
They also hated Walsh and loved Singletary.
haters gonna hate.
'If the 49ers success offends you, so be it' -- Jim Harbaugh
Seemingly outlandish statements made by Harbaugh are 100% designed and intentional. It has people talking about Harbaugh and not his players. It puts all the pressure on Coach, while also pumping the ego of which ever player he is referring to.

Who cares what other fans think about our coach. As a Niners fan I LOVE having Harbaugh as our coach. I believe him to be one of those rare special coaches and believe he will have a profound impact on the NFL.

Seattle fans, Giants fans, AZ fans, all of them would gladly take Harbaugh over what they have now if the opportunity presented itself.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
They all know he's good. They're scared so they lash out.

This!
  • Chief
  • Veteran
f**k those haters, they can have their fan angry foot loving "whats your deal" sweatshirt wearing mustache walrus having dickwads. I love our coach!

Good, f**k em! I'd rather have everyone hating on the NINERS cuz they're kicking ass like they used to!
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
'If the 49ers success offends you, so be it' -- Jim Harbaugh

in other words...Suck It.
We still have a coach that isn't Pete Carrol.
Who gives a f**k what the fans of other teams and the coaches of other teams think.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Chief:
f**k those haters, they can have their fan angry foot loving "whats your deal" sweatshirt wearing mustache walrus having dickwads. I love our coach!

that
Share 49ersWebzone