Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by wysiwyg:

This pic never gets old
he tweeted that he was Capt Save-a-hoe so Harbs didn't beat his ass

lol epic pic

Love it. Didnt Davis own Suh that game?
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Love it. Didnt Davis own Suh that game?

no he hardly matched up on him. they used alotta guys to throw Corey Williams and Suh off. Vernon, Delaine, Goody,Snyder, whoever was in the back. Davis went up more gainst Avril n the like. not Vanden Bosh tho he was on Staley all night i believe. Still Davis held his own against those guys.
Suh met wham that day...and didn't like it! Head was on a swivel for the second half.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
AD has become one of my favorite players especially after he punked Suh after a play last year vs the Lions. Gotta love his personality and how he plays nasty, not dirty. Just what you want on the O line

guy is hilarious too
[ Edited by ImaMod on Jun 9, 2012 at 8:17 AM ]
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Let's hope he isn't just blowing smoke up his ass.

I was thinking the same thing, but I believe Davis isn't even close to reaching his potential.

I remember being being 21, and the amount of growing up I did between 21 an 24 was incredible. Combine him growing up, a great coach like Harbaugh, and getting one game away from the Super Bowl will push him to a pro bowl level in the next two years.
He reminds me of a modern day Conrad Dobler in the making. He's just a grade A $hit disturber. He cracks me up!
Nothing like a little competition. He may not be fighting for a roster spot but he sure doesn't want to move inside. Good for Davis.
Originally posted by 49er4life:
I was thinking the same thing, but I believe Davis isn't even close to reaching his potential.

I remember being being 21, and the amount of growing up I did between 21 an 24 was incredible. Combine him growing up, a great coach like Harbaugh, and getting one game away from the Super Bowl will push him to a pro bowl level in the next two years.

Agree and believe he will be very good, whether at RT, LT or G.
Share 49ersWebzone