LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 279 users in the forums

Colin Kaepernick

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by WeAreLegend:
Question to the forum -

When was the last time you can remember there were so many idiot punks bashing a 9er Quarterback who got us within inches to the Superbowl?

I'm thinking probably 90% of them never even saw Joe or Steve play.

I'm wrong?

You know I'm right.

Go play Madden kids. You don't have a clue.

It would do well if you read the rules of this board in order to survive here, Legend. I would suggest not calling out people idiots, for starters.

Consider this your first and last warning.

There's no need for an Alex Smith fight here.

It's a very good sign if he is indeed holding his own against Alex. When Kevin Kolb or Matt Flynn can step into the starters role and win some games that's pretty much what you want out of your backup qb.

Here's to hoping that we can get the same type success out of ours should the need come about.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
There's no need for an Alex Smith fight here.

It's a very good sign if he is indeed holding his own against Alex. When Kevin Kolb or Matt Flynn can step into the starters role and win some games that's pretty much what you want out of your backup qb.

Here's to hoping that we can get the same type success out of ours should the need come about.

I think the thing Seattle is overlooking is that Flynn stepped into an offense he knew with an All pro set of weapons around him behind an elite QB whom he could absorb every day. In Seattle he will have none of this and mark my words he will fall flat on his face.

Throwing to Mike Williams might be a bit of a downgrade over throwing to Greg Jennings and the like....
Originally posted by BayArea:
I think the thing Seattle is overlooking is that Flynn stepped into an offense he knew with an All pro set of weapons around him behind an elite QB whom he could absorb every day. In Seattle he will have none of this and mark my words he will fall flat on his face.

Throwing to Mike Williams might be a bit of a downgrade over throwing to Greg Jennings and the like....

No doubt. Once they leave the system the results tend to get worse.
Originally posted by WeAreLegend:
Question to the forum -

When was the last time you can remember there were so many idiot punks bashing a 9er Quarterback who got us within inches to the Superbowl?

I'm thinking probably 90% of them never even saw Joe or Steve play.

I'm wrong?

You know I'm right.

Go play Madden kids. You don't have a clue.

LOL

I remember plenty of idiots bashing Montana, a 4 time super bowl winner, for Steve Young. They did the same thing for Bono and Grbac over Young, who failed so many times in the NFCC.

Fans are fickle. Its not hard to fathom that fans don't approve of a guy who looked bad and lost his whole career and had one solid winning season.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
LOL

I remember plenty of idiots bashing Montana, a 4 time super bowl winner, for Steve Young. They did the same thing for Bono and Grbac over Young, who failed so many times in the NFCC.

Fans are fickle. Its not hard to fathom that fans don't approve of a guy who looked bad and lost his whole career and had one solid winning season.

You are so right. I remember those days when people wanted Bono over Young.

The grass is always greener on the other side as the ol' saying goes.
Originally posted by 16to87:
Originally posted by kush:
^ Hahahahahaha this guy
Who the self proclaimed leg end ? I think which end

While I certainly do not approve of the name calling, he is 100% correct...
I'm kind of over this dude for some reason.....
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

I'm sure he is kind of over you too Oak.
Barrows says he might be the type who is a ballet when the bullets are flying. Athletic Shaun Hill?

Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Barrows says he might be the type who is a ballet when the bullets are flying. Athletic Shaun Hill?

Do yall remember the game winning TD run he had with us his first year here? I believe it was the preseason game against the Broncos maybe.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Jun 8, 2012 at 5:15 PM ]
More excited for Johnson...
Did anyone catch the interview he did on Sirius radio earlier today? Would love a recap.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Shocking.
Share 49ersWebzone