There are 146 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Colin Kaepernick

I'm curious to know your thoughts on Kaepernick.

Personally, I'm high on him. He has all the intangibles...
6 foot 5, runs a 4.4 (very athletic), has a CANNON, and a big heart.
Teammates speak highly on his work ethic.

Also can't forget that he is clutch. He's proved so in college and even high school.
Only thing I can't stand is his throwing motion.

I want Smith as our QB for 1-3 more years, but then it's time to give this kid a shot.
Unless Alex gets those rings of course.
According to Christian Gin who was at practice today, he was actually out performed by Josh Johnson and still looks like a project. I'm not real high on him honestly, I think Alex will continue to do well and lock up his job as starter for next few years, even has a good shot of winning a superbowl with us IMO.
That mofo tweets alot, he sucks.
I have never seen this thread before in my life
Kaps twin brother

[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Jun 5, 2012 at 9:55 PM ]
Originally posted by 49Perspectives:
I'm curious to know your thoughts on Kaepernick.

Personally, I'm high on him. He has all the intangibles...
6 foot 5, runs a 4.4 (very athletic), has a CANNON, and a big heart.
Teammates speak highly on his work ethic.

Also can't forget that he is clutch. He's proved so in college and even high school.
Only thing I can't stand is his throwing motion.

I want Smith as our QB for 1-3 more years, but then it's time to give this kid a shot.
Unless Alex gets those rings of course.
agree but Alex needs to get the ring this year or next max if not let Kap cut the ribbon to the new stadium
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Kaps twin brother

what you know bout weng weng doe
Gonna be our new starting QB.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
According to Christian Gin who was at practice today, he was actually out performed by Josh Johnson and still looks like a project. I'm not real high on him honestly, I think Alex will continue to do well and lock up his job as starter for next few years, even has a good shot of winning a superbowl with us IMO.
^lol you actually listen to this guy?

Originally posted by rigs49:
That mofo tweets alot, he sucks.

^agreed
He has to prove he is a better option than Smith before he gets handed the keys. The pre-seasons should be interesting.
Originally posted by 16to87:
agree but Alex needs to get the ring this year or next max if not let Kap cut the ribbon to the new stadium

thats pretty dumb i mean for example peyton ahs only won one SB a long time ago (2007 was it) no one tries to replace him

i mean if we do good and are playoff team and contendors then you dont replae your qb
Originally posted by trizzil:
^lol you actually listen to this guy?

^agreed

nvm
they both ran 2nd team offense
[ Edited by 49ersalldaway126 on Jun 6, 2012 at 5:58 AM ]
I am all for whomever can win the starting job being the starter. As of right now Colin hasn't shown me he is NFL ready. I hope he pans out, I'd hate for him to be another Taylor Mays, great athlete with no skills that we wasted a pick on.
wrong thread.
[ Edited by dtcomposer on Jun 6, 2012 at 6:19 AM ]
Work in progress - we'll see.