LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 230 users in the forums

GOLDBLOODED in New York

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  1. Redrazer45 here, ( 49er slant play) Just got tickets to my first visit to the STICK ! @^&$#%$@ SYKED !!!!!! 2012 HOME OPENER AGAINST THE LIONS UPPER BOX 26 row B 9ers side . I live in Rochester NY an hours drive to buffalo. Fan since the late 80,s Seen the 9ers 2x at ritch stadium . Young Rice in 98 a LOSS and Singletary- Martz and the boys in 08 a WIN . Collected alot of memorabilia through the years........ MONTANA came to our town last year #$%^@&^* AWESOME... Shook his hand and I said thanks for the memories.. He signed a helmet for me and a jersey for my wife ! Ill try to post some pictures....[URL=http://s915.photobucket.com/albums/ac352/rackmasterice/49ers/?action=view&current=9ers80smikeandart.jpg][IMG]http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac352/rackmasterice/49ers/th_9ers80smikeandart.jpg[/IMG][/URL] Was gonna wait till next year for the final season to make the homage trip but how do u pass up the team to hit that grass in2012 !!! Just to be at a home opener , Here the player intros, the sounds of the cannons , the sound of the crowd and a Sunday Night game (Harbuagh- Swartz bowl 2) it Will give me goose bumps and a tear to my eyes. Got some QUES ? for the FAITHFULL ! 1) Best gate to enter to see the field for the first time. 2) What will weather be in sept for night game ? sweatshirt?coat? rain jacket? 3)Best time to get to the parking lot for a 5:20 game,thinkin 1:00 or 2:00. 4) Can u go down on field edge to take pictures before or after the game? 5)What should I not miss while im in the stick ? Food,Team store, 49er hall of fame? I plan on walking the whole place out before the game , taking pictures and all. I know I know ... Long post , but common man ! I BLEED GOLD ! Thanks MIKE
[ Edited by redrazer45 on Jun 3, 2012 at 1:10 PM ]

Your Welcome.
Holy s**t. Didn't read.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by redrazer45:
Redrazer45 here, ( 49er slant play) Just got tickets to my first visit to the STICK ! @^&$#%$@ SYKED !!!!!! 2012 HOME OPENER AGAINST THE LIONS UPPER BOX 26 row B 9ers side . I live in Rochester NY an hours drive to buffalo. Fan since the late 80,s Seen the 9ers 2x at ritch stadium . Young Rice Taylor in 92 and Singletary- Martz and the boys in 08 . Collected alot of memorabilia through the years........ MONTANA came to our town last year #$%^@&^* AWESOME... Shook his hand and I said thanks for the memories.. He signed a helmet for me and a jersey for my wife ! Ill try to post some pictures....[URL=http://s915.photobucket.com/albums/ac352/rackmasterice/49ers/?action=view&current=9ers80smikeandart.jpg]http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac352/rackmasterice/49ers/th_9ers80smikeandart.jpg" class="pic" />[/URL] Was gonna wait till next year for the final season to make the homage trip but how do u pass up the team to hit that grass in2012 !!! Just to be at a home opener , Here the player intros, the sounds of the cannons , the sound of the crowd and a Sunday Night game (Harbuagh- Swartz bowl 2) it Will give me goose bumps and a tear to my eyes. Got some QUES ? for the FAITHFULL ! 1) Best gate to enter to see the field for the first time. 2) What will weather be in sept for night game ? sweatshirt?coat? rain jacket? 3)Best time to get to the parking lot for a 5:20 game,thinkin 1:00 or 2:00. 4) Can u go down on field edge to take pictures before or after the game? 5)What should I not miss while im in the stick ? Food,Team store, 49er hall of fame? I plan on walking the whole place out before the game , taking pictures and all. I know I know ... Long post , but common man ! I BLEED GOLD ! Thanks MIKE

Awesome bro! Have fun!
Loved the enthusiasm of this post so much, I decided to format it so people could respond. Have fun at the stick bro, it's amazing!

Redrazer45 here, ( 49er slant play) Just got tickets to my first visit to the STICK ! @^&$#%$@ SYKED!!!!!! 2012 HOME OPENER AGAINST THE LIONS UPPER BOX 26 row B 9ers side. I live in Rochester NY an hours drive to Buffalo.

Fan since the late 80's, seen the 9ers 2x at ritch stadium. Young, Rice, Taylor in 92 and Singletary/Martz and the boys in 08 . Collected alot of memorabilia through the years........ MONTANA came to our town last year #$%^@&^* AWESOME... Shook his hand and I said thanks for the memories.. He signed a helmet for me and a jersey for my wife ! Ill try to post some pictures....

Was gonna wait till next year for the final season to make the homage trip but how do u pass up the team to hit that grass in 2012 !!! Just to be at a home opener, Hear the player intros, the sounds of the cannons, the sound of the crowd and a Sunday Night game (Harbuagh/Swartz bowl 2) it will give me goose bumps and a tear to my eyes. Got some QUES ? for the FAITHFULL ! -

1) Best gate to enter to see the field for the first time.
2) What will weather be in sept for night game ? sweatshirt?coat? rain jacket?
3) Best time to get to the parking lot for a 5:20 game, thinkin 1:00 or 2:00.
4) Can u go down on field edge to take pictures before or after the game?
5) What should I not miss while im in the stick ? Food, team store, 49er hall of fame? I plan on walking the whole place out before the game, taking pictures and all.

I know I know ... Long post , but common man ! I BLEED GOLD ! Thanks MIKE
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Your Welcome.

oh the irony.
Originally posted by boast:

Your Welcome.

oh the irony.

Originally posted by boast:

Your Welcome.

oh the irony.

It is oh, the irony...but I get your point. Touche.
You stole my name

Originally posted by RedRazor:
You stole my name

Sorry RedRazer , thas been my e bay name since 2003 Redrazer45
80,s baby ! thanks Susweel
You are a God thanks Kowboykiller
Sorry MODERATOR 8 year old energy stuck in a 44 year old body
Upper Box 26, you are one section over from me. I believe IWASATTHECATCH is in that section. Great seats.
Share 49ersWebzone