LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 452 users in the forums

GOLDBLOODED in New York

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Gore_21:

There ya go... thanks for sharing.

If you want to add a picture go to your photobucket and click the picture. That gets you to the link you pasted for us... when you are there right click the picture and click view image. Then it should be just the image alone, after that copy the url at the top, go in the area to post and there is a green tree next to the tp, and green video camera. Click the green tree and paste the url into there and hit insert. It's not HTML anymore... it's WYSIWYG (think I got that right) so you can't just put [url]address[/url] or [img]address[/image]. Hopefully that make sense... if it doesn't PM me and I can help you some more.

Yaaaaa... Booooooyyyyyyyy! i,ll try to stop by THANX
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Join us at the WZ tailgate party:

There's a new rule that they don't open the parking lot until 4 hours prior to the game. So you should get there around 1 for this game. Our party is next to gate 1, but it's easier to enter at gate 2 and drive back across the lot to gate 1 area.

Yaaaa... Boooyyyyyyyyyyy! i,ll try to stop. THANX
Originally posted by Gore_21:

There ya go... thanks for sharing.

If you want to add a picture go to your photobucket and click the picture. That gets you to the link you pasted for us... when you are there right click the picture and click view image. Then it should be just the image alone, after that copy the url at the top, go in the area to post and there is a green tree next to the tp, and green video camera. Click the green tree and paste the url into there and hit insert. It's not HTML anymore... it's WYSIWYG (think I got that right) so you can't just put [url]address[/url] or [img]address[/image]. Hopefully that make sense... if it doesn't PM me and I can help you some more.

Gore 21 Thanx for the info on the pics ... i,m on training wheels right now
Originally posted by SportsFan:

To get you pumped for the game.

Sports fan .... THAT IS AWESOME it should have its own POST !
Originally posted by Chicago49erFan:
Congrats on the tickets to the home opener! I will actually be in Vegas otherwise I would be going to this game.

List of things from an out of town fan:
-Spend a lot of time roaming through the parking lots and tailgating. Us out of town fans don't really get a chance to bask in cheering on our team with fellow 49ers fans so hang out and chat it up with fellow faithful.
-Make sure you bring some food or booze to the tailgate, although 49er tailgate parties are welcoming, it's always better not to show up empty handed! lol
-Check out the 49ers Hall of Fame before you go in the stadium. During the Saints-49ers playoff game it was located right to the left of the elevators, not sure if it always is or not. They have the Trophies plus some other cool stuff to check out.
-Prepare to spend a lot of time waiting to get out of the stadium. Depending on how you get there. I went on a fan bus ($20) since I didn't have a rental car and a round trip cab ride was like $70 from a very short distance! PM if you need info on the fan bus. Otherwise if you rent a car the line to get out drags and you'll be waiting for awhile.

Enjoy yourself and scream your head off, I know I'll be going crazy in Vegas for the 49ers!!!

CHICAGO49ERFAN

Thanx Chicago... AAAAAAaaaaaaa... the Trophies !
Originally posted by Chicago49erFan:
Congrats on the tickets to the home opener! I will actually be in Vegas otherwise I would be going to this game.

List of things from an out of town fan:
-Spend a lot of time roaming through the parking lots and tailgating. Us out of town fans don't really get a chance to bask in cheering on our team with fellow 49ers fans so hang out and chat it up with fellow faithful.
-Make sure you bring some food or booze to the tailgate, although 49er tailgate parties are welcoming, it's always better not to show up empty handed! lol
-Check out the 49ers Hall of Fame before you go in the stadium. During the Saints-49ers playoff game it was located right to the left of the elevators, not sure if it always is or not. They have the Trophies plus some other cool stuff to check out.
-Prepare to spend a lot of time waiting to get out of the stadium. Depending on how you get there. I went on a fan bus ($20) since I didn't have a rental car and a round trip cab ride was like $70 from a very short distance! PM if you need info on the fan bus. Otherwise if you rent a car the line to get out drags and you'll be waiting for awhile.

Enjoy yourself and scream your head off, I know I'll be going crazy in Vegas for the 49ers!!!

CHICAGO49ERFAN

Thanx Chicago... AAAAAAaaaaaaa... the Trophies !
20 years later
[ Edited by redrazer45 on Jun 3, 2012 at 7:40 AM ]
Have a good time redrazer, love the enthusiasm! You should really try to make it to the WZ tailgate, it's a great place to meet fellow fans and 'Zoners. Plus if you are lucky you will get to hear the play by play breakdown of how our defense will destroy the opponents QB by Legbreaker (1:40 is the time to look for); disclaimer, this is for mature audiences only!

Originally posted by SportsFan:

To get you pumped for the game.

Classic ... Harbaugh making him look like a p***y by saying he shook his hand too hard kills me every time I hear it....lmao
Has "Goldblooded_In_NY" name been taken? will copyright it now just because...

Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Your Welcome.

oh the irony.

Nice catch!
Oddly the first and most important part of being a smart ass, is being smart!

Your Welcome.

oh the irony.

It is oh, the irony...but I get your point. Touche.

Actually, it's "'Oh, the irony' but I get your point." OK...next? Let's keep this going!
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:

Your Welcome.

oh the irony.

That was great
Share 49ersWebzone