LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

GOLDBLOODED in New York

Shop Find 49ers gear online
thanx Rubberneck if they sell JD thereI will !
Have fun man, you will have fun at the win
I had that blanket in the background of your photo as a kid. Maybe the cup as well if it was one that you put in the freezer and inside it had flakes of football's, field goal posts, etc.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Weather is good that time of year, thin coat if you need but since you're from upper NY, you'll probably be hot. Get to the stadium around 12-1pm should be good to get a good parking spot and enjoy the tailgating and the scenery. Don't go in the stadium until you're ready because there are no in and outs...Once you're in, you're in...drink & eat as much as you can before you go in because everything is a fortune inside. Stadium is very old so not much to see inside...i heard you can go on the field after the game but never done it before...don't get too f**ked up because the PO PO are out and are checking everyone since the raider shootings...hmm...i should be at the game so check me out when you're there...like to meet new people from all over the world
Originally posted by elguapo:
Have fun man, you will have fun at the win

this
Originally posted by Chico:
Weather is good that time of year, thin coat if you need but since you're from upper NY, you'll probably be hot. Get to the stadium around 12-1pm should be good to get a good parking spot and enjoy the tailgating and the scenery. Don't go in the stadium until you're ready because there are no in and outs...Once you're in, you're in...drink & eat as much as you can before you go in because everything is a fortune inside. Stadium is very old so not much to see inside...i heard you can go on the field after the game but never done it before...don't get too f**ked up because the PO PO are out and are checking everyone since the raider shootings...hmm...i should be at the game so check me out when you're there...like to meet new people from all over the world
Thanks Chico your the first person with some answers .. good point about the po po [URL=http://s915.photobucket.com/albums/ac352/rackmasterice/Joe%20M/?action=view&current=JoeMontana10262011012.jpg][IMG]http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac352/rackmasterice/Joe%20M/th_JoeMontana10262011012.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
  • There are more pics than the one from the 80s If u clic on the url of my original post and click previous pics I think 9 or 10 are there.. Tried to get them all just to show by themselfs Im a forum rookie
Join us at the WZ tailgate party:

There's a new rule that they don't open the parking lot until 4 hours prior to the game. So you should get there around 1 for this game. Our party is next to gate 1, but it's easier to enter at gate 2 and drive back across the lot to gate 1 area.
Originally posted by redrazer45:
Thanks Chico your the first person with some answers .. good point about the po po [URL=http://s915.photobucket.com/albums/ac352/rackmasterice/Joe%20M/?action=view&current=JoeMontana10262011012.jpg][IMG]http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac352/rackmasterice/Joe%20M/th_JoeMontana10262011012.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

There ya go... thanks for sharing.

If you want to add a picture go to your photobucket and click the picture. That gets you to the link you pasted for us... when you are there right click the picture and click view image. Then it should be just the image alone, after that copy the url at the top, go in the area to post and there is a green tree next to the tp, and green video camera. Click the green tree and paste the url into there and hit insert. It's not HTML anymore... it's WYSIWYG (think I got that right) so you can't just put [url]address[/url] or [img]address[/image]. Hopefully that make sense... if it doesn't PM me and I can help you some more.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Jun 2, 2012 at 7:12 PM ]

To get you pumped for the game.

Congrats on the tickets to the home opener! I will actually be in Vegas otherwise I would be going to this game.

List of things from an out of town fan:
-Spend a lot of time roaming through the parking lots and tailgating. Us out of town fans don't really get a chance to bask in cheering on our team with fellow 49ers fans so hang out and chat it up with fellow faithful.
-Make sure you bring some food or booze to the tailgate, although 49er tailgate parties are welcoming, it's always better not to show up empty handed! lol
-Check out the 49ers Hall of Fame before you go in the stadium. During the Saints-49ers playoff game it was located right to the left of the elevators, not sure if it always is or not. They have the Trophies plus some other cool stuff to check out.
-Prepare to spend a lot of time waiting to get out of the stadium. Depending on how you get there. I went on a fan bus ($20) since I didn't have a rental car and a round trip cab ride was like $70 from a very short distance! PM if you need info on the fan bus. Otherwise if you rent a car the line to get out drags and you'll be waiting for awhile.

Enjoy yourself and scream your head off, I know I'll be going crazy in Vegas for the 49ers!!!

CHICAGO49ERFAN
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Your Welcome.

oh the irony.

It is oh, the irony...but I get your point. Touche.

mega fail
Originally posted by redrazer45:
Redrazer45 here, ( 49er slant play) Just got tickets to my first visit to the STICK ! @^&$#%$@ SYKED !!!!!! 2012 HOME OPENER AGAINST THE LIONS UPPER BOX 26 row B 9ers side . I live in Rochester NY an hours drive to buffalo. Fan since the late 80,s Seen the 9ers 2x at ritch stadium . Young Rice Taylor in 92 and Singletary- Martz and the boys in 08 . Collected alot of memorabilia through the years........ MONTANA came to our town last year #$%^@&^* AWESOME... Shook his hand and I said thanks for the memories.. He signed a helmet for me and a jersey for my wife ! Ill try to post some pictures....[URL=http://s915.photobucket.com/albums/ac352/rackmasterice/49ers/?action=view&current=9ers80smikeandart.jpg]http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac352/rackmasterice/49ers/th_9ers80smikeandart.jpg" class="pic" />[/URL] Was gonna wait till next year for the final season to make the homage trip but how do u pass up the team to hit that grass in2012 !!! Just to be at a home opener , Here the player intros, the sounds of the cannons , the sound of the crowd and a Sunday Night game (Harbuagh- Swartz bowl 2) it Will give me goose bumps and a tear to my eyes. Got some QUES ? for the FAITHFULL ! 1) Best gate to enter to see the field for the first time. 2) What will weather be in sept for night game ? sweatshirt?coat? rain jacket? 3)Best time to get to the parking lot for a 5:20 game,thinkin 1:00 or 2:00. 4) Can u go down on field edge to take pictures before or after the game? 5)What should I not miss while im in the stick ? Food,Team store, 49er hall of fame? I plan on walking the whole place out before the game , taking pictures and all. I know I know ... Long post , but common man ! I BLEED GOLD ! Thanks MIKE

Sorry to say, and i'm surprised no faithfull made this comment before me, but you couldn't have seen the 49ers in Orchard Park in 1992 as the game was held at candlestick. It is the famous no punt game.
Fortunately you have some pics to make your story believable.
Enjoy your first game at the stick as much as i enjoyed mine (although a loss vs Titans in 2009 on a CJ2K personal effort ... Grrrrrr)
Go Niners !
Thanks 49er forever it was in 98 9ers lost I remember Bills Thurman Thomas securing our onside kick at the end. It was my first game ,no pics, rode the Coors silver bullet express there an hour train ride to ritch stadium. Got pretty Latherd up open bar on board !
Yaaaa Boyyyyyyy! I,ll try to stop .. THANKX
Share 49ersWebzone