There are 114 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Got to party with VD and Crabs

Originally posted by Fricker:


i dont know bout the OP but Crabtree and Ocho Cinco were in mexico.. VD hasnt updated his twitter in forever..

Crab's shoes are dope
Originally posted by susweel:
crabs was obviously busy partying with VD and Young2Rice


Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 49ers practice is over. Among those who weren't here: Crabtree, Manningham, VDavis, ADavis, Whitner, Culliver, Goldson.

lol yeah after 3 days of drinking i wouldn't want to go to the OTAs either.

They kept saying they didn't want people to know they were partying....lol sorry guys.
Originally posted by Fricker:


i dont know bout the OP but Crabtree and Ocho Cinco were in mexico.. VD hasnt updated his twitter in forever..

Yup, as i said in the OP, Ocho Cinco was there as well but I didn't see him with VD and Crabs.
My friends saw all three at the airport though. I forget if they flew in or met up in Cabo airport.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Man you guys are demanding. I told you i'd gather all the pics from my friends and put them together at once. They also have some videos.

But since some of you don't have patience here are some teasers: (We have more, give me time to gather them)















These guys were in cabo san lucas together all weekend along with ocho cinco. We pretty much were always at the same place at the same as us. I Spoke to VD briefly and to crabs for a long time. At a bar. We were pretty buzzed so dont recall wtf we talked about. But it was for awhile. He even gave me a bro hug on his way out! Crabs' lady friend was hating on me and told me to leave them alone. But we were all having a good time dacing and checking out the ladies,

Its good to see those two getting along after last years comments by vd regarding crabs' trainkng ethics.

Pics to follow when i get home.

Looking at these picks all I can think of is the movie "Date Night." Particularly the scene when they see Will I Am in the restraunt and pretend to be taking pictures with him, but he doesn't even know they are there.....LOL
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on May 29, 2012 at 5:04 PM ]
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Looking at these picks all I can think of is the movie "Date Night." Particularly the sceen when the see Will I Am in the restraunt and pretend to be taking pictures with him, but he doesn't even know they are there.....LOL

lol

They didn't let us take pics when we asked. Said they didn't want people to know they were partyin in Cabo. We took them anyways though. This was the only night where i convered with Crabs for awhile. We were drunk.We were staning right there talking for awhile. That girl right above him who isn't smiling was the one who told me to leave Crabs alone.

Look, you don't have to believe me. Its not like i said they were my friends and i was part of the posse. I said we partied with them one night and saw them everywhere we went. That was the night where i talked to crabs for awhile. Of course, i was drunk, so maybe i was bugging him. But it wasn't that way in my head.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on May 29, 2012 at 5:19 PM ]
Man the guy standing next to Crabtree looks like a wombat, no offense:

Way to ruin their vacation. It was probably their only time to relax. Now theyll be uptight all season.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Way to ruin their vacation. It was probably their only time to relax. Now theyll be uptight all season.

Other people recognized them to... Come on now.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Man the guy standing next to Crabtree looks like a wombat, no offense:



lol
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Way to ruin their vacation. It was probably their only time to relax. Now theyll be uptight all season.

Other people recognized them to... Come on now.

NO THEY DIDN'T COME ON DUDE. THEY WERE UNDER DEEP COVER LIKE SEAL TEAM 6 AND YOU BLEW THEIR COVER. SHAME ON YOU!


not serious, lol
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Way to ruin their vacation. It was probably their only time to relax. Now theyll be uptight all season.

Other people recognized them to... Come on now.

NO THEY DIDN'T COME ON DUDE. THEY WERE UNDER DEEP COVER LIKE SEAL TEAM 6 AND YOU BLEW THEIR COVER. SHAME ON YOU!


not serious, lol

lol i thought u were serious. I wasn't the only jackass botherin them lol.

We need to come up with a sarcasm symbol.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Man you guys are demanding. I told you i'd gather all the pics from my friends and put them together at once. They also have some videos.

But since some of you don't have patience here are some teasers: (We have more, give me time to gather them)















These guys were in cabo san lucas together all weekend along with ocho cinco. We pretty much were always at the same place at the same as us. I Spoke to VD briefly and to crabs for a long time. At a bar. We were pretty buzzed so dont recall wtf we talked about. But it was for awhile. He even gave me a bro hug on his way out! Crabs' lady friend was hating on me and told me to leave them alone. But we were all having a good time dacing and checking out the ladies,

Its good to see those two getting along after last years comments by vd regarding crabs' trainkng ethics.

Pics to follow when i get home.

Looking at these picks all I can think of is the movie "Date Night." Particularly the scene when they see Will I Am in the restraunt and pretend to be taking pictures with him, but he doesn't even know they are there.....LOL

No s**t. What kind of pictures are these? You made it sound like you guys were hanging out. All I see is a couple of pictures with you standing close to VD or Crabs and someone taking a shot. Neither of them even look remotely like they are acknowledging you are there.
man you look like a stalker






good stuff though
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Man you guys are demanding. I told you i'd gather all the pics from my friends and put them together at once. They also have some videos.

But since some of you don't have patience here are some teasers: (We have more, give me time to gather them)















These guys were in cabo san lucas together all weekend along with ocho cinco. We pretty much were always at the same place at the same as us. I Spoke to VD briefly and to crabs for a long time. At a bar. We were pretty buzzed so dont recall wtf we talked about. But it was for awhile. He even gave me a bro hug on his way out! Crabs' lady friend was hating on me and told me to leave them alone. But we were all having a good time dacing and checking out the ladies,

Its good to see those two getting along after last years comments by vd regarding crabs' trainkng ethics.

Pics to follow when i get home.

Looking at these picks all I can think of is the movie "Date Night." Particularly the scene when they see Will I Am in the restraunt and pretend to be taking pictures with him, but he doesn't even know they are there.....LOL

No s**t. What kind of pictures are these? You made it sound like you guys were hanging out. All I see is a couple of pictures with you standing close to VD or Crabs and someone taking a shot. Neither of them even look remotely like they are acknowledging you are there.

He said they had other pictures dude... I'd wait until he posts all them before questioning them. He atleast was there.