LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 438 users in the forums

Got to party with VD and Crabs

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Man you guys are demanding. I told you i'd gather all the pics from my friends and put them together at once. They also have some videos.

But since some of you don't have patience here are some teasers: (We have more, give me time to gather them)

These guys were in cabo san lucas together all weekend along with ocho cinco. We pretty much were always at the same place at the same as us. I Spoke to VD briefly and to crabs for a long time. At a bar. We were pretty buzzed so dont recall wtf we talked about. But it was for awhile. He even gave me a bro hug on his way out! Crabs' lady friend was hating on me and told me to leave them alone. But we were all having a good time dacing and checking out the ladies,

Its good to see those two getting along after last years comments by vd regarding crabs' trainkng ethics.

Pics to follow when i get home.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on May 29, 2012 at 4:55 PM ]
Lol at Crabs lady being crabby
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
These guys were in cabo san lucas together all weekend along with ocho cinco. We pretty much were always at the same place at the same as us. I Spoke to VD briefly and to crabs for a long time. At a bar. We were pretty buzzed so dont recall wtf we talked about. But it was for awhile. He even gave me a bro hug on his way out! Crabs' lady friend was hating on me and told me to leave them alone. But we were all having a good time dacing and checking out the ladies,

Its good to see those two getting along after last years comments by vd regarding crabs' trainkng ethics.

Cool story bro, literally. Can't wait to see the pics. You don't remember anything you talked to them about? You talk about their expectations for the upcoming season or anything?
  • Garce
  • Veteran
VD and Crabs can be hot to handle.
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:

Cool story bro, literally. Can't wait to see the pics. You don't remember anything you talked to them about? You talk about their expectations for the upcoming season or anything?

I will post pics of the ones i can. My friends are in them as well and i dont want to put them on blast. I will post the onez which i was in.

We talked abour route running, some football, but mostly we were dancing and talking about b***hes i think. We were at the same pool party the nect day abd we sang the tony montana song to them lol. They remembered me from the noght beforw and called me to the linch table. I shook vda hands and me and crabs grinned at each other. I left em alone after that. Although they were in line to go jet skiing abd we told them becaref. They not supposed to be doing water sports!!! Haha
Originally posted by Garcia:
VD and Crabs can be hot to handle.

Ive noticed when people are on vacation, they are more open and relaxed. Thats how i feel anyway.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Lol at Crabs lady being crabby

I will point her out in the pics. She just looks mad lol. I was prolly cockblocking her. Hah

No pictures no link => not true
Dont even start this post until you have the pics.... You're such a tease.
I thought this would be about STDs

Went to Cabo and came back with a funny story about VD and Crabs?

Surely you can't be the first....
  • mike
  • Veteran
All I read was that you talked to some lady, she made fun of you, then gave you VD and crabs.
did you get to meet syphilis as well?
Noname?
Share 49ersWebzone