LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 363 users in the forums

Got to party with VD and Crabs

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Sounded a lot better then it looks, still cool doe.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
lol, stalker mode.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Should be some good PhotoShop material.
Crabs looks bigger
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Crabs looks bigger

VD posted a picture of himself in Mexico on Instagram so I guess the secret is out.
Originally posted by Chief:
lol, stalker mode.

THIS haha.

Dude, they're not posing in any of the pictures or even acknowledging that they're being taken/that you're there. Doesn't look like "partying" to me.

haha ya story makes it seem like he was kicking it drunk with these guys.. then all the pics are like oh man that dude wont leave alone and now hes tryin to take pics with us.. i have met crabtree and hes a grade A Douche. VD on the other hand is a cool dude.. So by seeing these pics im wondering if you really hung out with them like you said.. As everytime ive chatted with VD he has taken pictures with people that wanted to.. Ever since singletary owned him he has been a cool dude.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
How come when you try to pose next to them, they turn away from the camera?
Originally posted by Fricker:
haha ya story makes it seem like he was kicking it drunk with these guys.. then all the pics are like oh man that dude wont leave alone and now hes tryin to take pics with us.. i have met crabtree and hes a grade A Douche. VD on the other hand is a cool dude.. So by seeing these pics im wondering if you really hung out with them like you said.. As everytime ive chatted with VD he has taken pictures with people that wanted to.. Ever since singletary owned him he has been a cool dude.

its not a competition bro

Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

Did he ever say it was a competition? He was shedding light on their personas outside of the media and off the football field.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:

Did he ever say it was a competition? He was shedding light on their personas outside of the media and off the football field.

Yah chill out val he was just letting us know their personalities.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:

Yah chill out val he was just letting us know their personalities.

Yeah, val is just trying to incite people.
LOL that dude is always trying to one up people when they post pics with athletes or tell a story about a time they met an athlete
[ Edited by WookieOftheYear on May 30, 2012 at 9:34 AM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
LOL that dude is always trying to one up people when they post pics with athletes or tell a story about a time they an athlete

the dude has been to every niner game even on the road. I give him respect
Share 49ersWebzone