LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 192 users in the forums

Got to party with VD and Crabs

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I remember partying down in Mexico with a VD chick and I too ended up hanging out at the bar with Crabs. Come to think of it, I also think it was back in May of Ocho Cinco (85)!
accountants don't know how to party...

( inside joke )
Where are these pics man?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Where are these pics man?

he was obviously lying for attention.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
good for them
Must be lying as no pictures as of yet. Come on man.
[ Edited by Jakemall on May 29, 2012 at 11:41 AM ]
Come on now breh. This story would be hard to believe even if you did have pics
I don't need proof, I believe you. However, if I saw pics, it would make me start to disbelieve your story.
I had a party with the whole 49er defense, they even invited me to play on the team because of my elite natural ability. They offered me a 12 million dollar contract. I turned them down, true story bro.

• fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BayArea:
I had a party with the whole 49er defense, they even invited me to play on the team because of my elite natural ability. They offered me a 12 million dollar contract. I turned them down, true story bro.

did u try the miami dolphins....?

still waiting for those pics
I nominate this thread for "bust thread of the year." And I dont even think there is a close second. Thats saying a lot on the Zone...
thorhawk's box???
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I nominate this thread for "bust thread of the year." And I dont even think there is a close second. Thats saying a lot on the Zone...

Thiiiiiiiis!!!no pics,b******t.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
crabs was obviously busy partying with VD and Young2Rice

Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 49ers practice is over. Among those who weren't here: Crabtree, Manningham, VDavis, ADavis, Whitner, Culliver, Goldson.
Share 49ersWebzone