LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 280 users in the forums

OTA thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

His knees were bent last year. But that's just too funny with the Zone. Everyone on the Zone is a House

who the f**k knows anymore man

I think it is that he doesn't routinely have a bent knee. Sometimes he locks it and that causes his throws to sail.

Lions game is a prime example! u have a point though
Originally posted by DirtyP:
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Exactly. Who gives a sh*t about him or his future? Just go out there and be the best 49er you can be!!! Do it now, boy!

If you are joking you are a funny man

I read that in an angry white supremacist voice
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

His knees were bent last year. But that's just too funny with the Zone. Everyone on the Zone is a House

who the f**k knows anymore man

I think it is that he doesn't routinely have a bent knee. Sometimes he locks it and that causes his throws to sail.

Lions game is a prime example! u have a point though

^^ i think its more of can he do it on a consistent basis than anything else obviously most of the time the knee isnt locked but sometimes it is thats what he wants to fix (also the shoulder thing )
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
^^ i think its more of can he do it on a consistent basis than anything else obviously most of the time the knee isnt locked but sometimes it is thats what he wants to fix (also the shoulder thing )

exactly. that's probably why he's always had inconsistency with his accuracy at times. but in the 2nd picture, his knee is still bent because he hasn't followed through with the throw yet. it probably stiffened after the ball was released. he threw high to crabtree most of the time in that game, and eventually it costed him when he threw that pick.

his revised mechanics should fix that, and should help him to be more consistent for sure.
wasnt today open media?

why arent we hearing anything ?
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows Depth chart: Harbaugh says Alex Boone will get the first shot to land the right guard job; says Colin Kaepernick is the No. 2 QB right now.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows Depth chart: Harbaugh says Alex Boone will get the first shot to land the right guard job; says Colin Kaepernick is the No. 2 QB right now.

https://twitter.com/mattbarrows/status/205416403178749953

Interesting, they must think Boone is the best person for the job and the most talented.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Interesting, they must think Boone is the best person for the job and the most talented.

Camp hasn't even started
wasnt today open media?

That's what I thought too.

Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
wasnt today open media?

That's what I thought too.

Harbaugh 1
Media 0
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Camp hasn't even started

It's the first OTAs though, and they aren't just going to put him out there with the 1s if they have no intention of letting him play the position. They must think he has the most talent of the guys he's competing with. Don't forget that he would've been a first round pick if he didn't have the problems with alcoholism.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Camp hasn't even started

It's the first OTAs though, and they aren't just going to put him out there with the 1s if they have no intention of letting him play the position. They must think he has the most talent of the guys he's competing with. Don't forget that he would've been a first round pick if he didn't have the problems with alcoholism.
I think it's a talent and seniority thing, Boone has been there longer so it's his job to lose.

No he wouldn't have been. I wish him the best of luck and hope the best guy wins the job but damn he's tall to play guard so I'm not very optimistic about him getting it done there.
Originally posted by genus49:

No he wouldn't have been. I wish him the best of luck and hope the best guy wins the job but damn he's tall to play guard so I'm not very optimistic about him getting it done there.

Before Boone's alcohol and drug issues, scouts were talking about him being a 1-2 rounder.
Share 49ersWebzone