There are 156 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

OTA thread

Originally posted by Garcia:

lolol
Originally posted by Marvin49:

...and THAT ladies and gentlemen is a sight I would have bet I'd NEVER, EVER see. Randy Moss in Red and Gold.

Originally posted by Young2Rice:

lolol

Remember though, I believe Steve said this last year, it takes something like 3000 reps to retrain muscles. So while he may do it fine in practice, his true form (unless he has been re-programmed) will return when he is under pressure. Will be interesting to see this year.
LOOOK AT THAT FUUUUUHKKIIN KNEEEEEEE

CHAMPIONSHIP ALL PRO

Isn't this on his drop back? Can you drop back with a straight front leg? The key is when he throws if he knee is bent.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

lolol

Remember though, I believe Steve said this last year, it takes something like 3000 reps to retrain muscles. So while he may do it fine in practice, his true form (unless he has been re-programmed) will return when he is under pressure. Will be interesting to see this year.

He should be able to work in 3000 reps over the offseason easy. I think it's 10k before you have complete muscle memory of something though. But he should be able to make it stick this offseason.

His knees were bent last year. But that's just too funny with the Zone. Everyone on the Zone is a House
Out of work QB coaches working in telemarketing. Who knew.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by okdkid:
Out of work QB coaches working in telemarketing. Who knew.

reported
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

His knees were bent last year. But that's just too funny with the Zone. Everyone on the Zone is a House

who the f**k knows anymore man
Matt Barrows has a nice look at possible surprise players to look out for to make the 53 man.

http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2012/05/the-d-list-under-the-radar-49ers-who-have-a-shot.html

I like his choices, Joe Holland could push for a spot on STs primarily. Bakhtiari will push Cam Johnson for that 4th OLB spot, possible both make it at expense of Haralson, who still needs a pay cut, as I don't think he is guaranteed a spot at 2.87M

Thomas(Stanford FS) has been injury prone and is a smaller FS like Trenton Robinson, so could be a battle there for the backup FS spot.

Holcomb is a possible spot, as he was injured, and will finally have a offseason to prove himself, so I can see him pushing Brock and Cox.

Also note, LaMichael James, Chris Owusu and Matthew Masifilo aren't attending OTAs due to not graduating officially. It's a rule by the NFL, reason why Andrew Luck isn't with the Colts in INDY, he needs to meet requirements for graduation.

Also I like the new rule that 1 players that is placed on IR can come back after week 8 if healthy of course.
Originally posted by defenderDX:

We're just having a little fun with Smith is all I know. It's the offseason

Championship!

We're just having a little fun with Smith is all I know. It's the offseason

Championship!

Leave Aldon alone!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Matt Barrows has a nice look at possible surprise players to look out for to make the 53 man.

http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2012/05/the-d-list-under-the-radar-49ers-who-have-a-shot.html

I like his choices, Joe Holland could push for a spot on STs primarily. Bakhtiari will push Cam Johnson for that 4th OLB spot, possible both make it at expense of Haralson, who still needs a pay cut, as I don't think he is guaranteed a spot at 2.87M

Thomas(Stanford FS) has been injury prone and is a smaller FS like Trenton Robinson, so could be a battle there for the backup FS spot.

Holcomb is a possible spot, as he was injured, and will finally have a offseason to prove himself, so I can see him pushing Brock and Cox.

Also note, LaMichael James, Chris Owusu and Matthew Masifilo aren't attending OTAs due to not graduating officially. It's a rule by the NFL, reason why Andrew Luck isn't with the Colts in INDY, he needs to meet requirements for graduation.

Also I like the new rule that 1 players that is placed on IR can come back after week 8 if healthy of course.

With Fleming out, I'm hoping Cam Johnson and Kourtnei Brown make the 53 man roster. Kourtnei Brown looked pretty athletic in his two INT's against NC....I think it was.

I think it is that he doesn't routinely have a bent knee. Sometimes he locks it and that causes his throws to sail.