LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

Will Kyle bounce back?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Will Kyle bounce back?

• sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Leathaface:
It has nothing to do with him getting in the fight and everything to do with him not being able to think while he's playing football. In yesterday's game, he got hit from behind on his 2nd PR and could have easily fumbled that ball.

He simply has no place as a PR. His best bet is to be what....our 6th WR? Crabtree, Moss, Manningham, Ginn, Jenkins are all locks.

And for the record...yes I was booing him (in my head of course). He cost us ring #6. There's no redemption from that.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda, quit living in hypotheticals. Its like, did you see Crabtree get tackled he could tore his achillies!!!!! Talking like something will go wrong every time he touches the football is dumb, because something could happen on any play, that what makes football, football......

And no based on Jenkins development he will be our #5 WR. which is not better but its obvious that ATM Jenkins needs time to develop.

I'm a diehard fan but quit talking like winning the SB was a lock, he cost us a shot at #6. People like you are just trying to find a reason to cut him because you cant let go of the pain. Which I get because everyone has a right to hold onto that feeling we felt when we lost but get over it and let it play out. If anyone from the bunch of Palmer, Tyms, or Owusu does do incredibly well then I'm sure they will receive serious consideration to replace Williams but to just replace Williams to replace him is a idiotic move.
Williams is likely to earn a roster spot. Bottom line. Better men than him have fumbled the ball in a critical moment of the NFC championship game.
Originally posted by sfout:
Coulda, woulda, shoulda, quit living in hypotheticals. Its like, did you see Crabtree get tackled he could tore his achillies!!!!! Talking like something will go wrong every time he touches the football is dumb, because something could happen on any play, that what makes football, football......

And no based on Jenkins development he will be our #5 WR. which is not better but its obvious that ATM Jenkins needs time to develop.

I'm a diehard fan but quit talking like winning the SB was a lock, he cost us a shot at #6. People like you are just trying to find a reason to cut him because you cant let go of the pain. Which I get because everyone has a right to hold onto that feeling we felt when we lost but get over it and let it play out. If anyone from the bunch of Palmer, Tyms, or Owusu does do incredibly well then I'm sure they will receive serious consideration to replace Williams but to just replace Williams to replace him is a idiotic move.

Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
It has nothing to do with him getting in the fight and everything to do with him not being able to think while he's playing football. In yesterday's game, he got hit from behind on his 2nd PR and could have easily fumbled that ball.

He simply has no place as a PR. His best bet is to be what....our 6th WR? Crabtree, Moss, Manningham, Ginn, Jenkins are all locks.

And for the record...yes I was booing him (in my head of course). He cost us ring #6. There's no redemption from that.

His point is that its not angood idea to leap over guys during punt returns. The odds of fumblimg go way up. You dont see the better returners like ginn and hester leaping over guys.
Hey, did anyone else notice the first punt return by Kyle Williams, he dove towards the end of it, and pretty much led with his arm holding the football. This could have easily been knocked out of his hands for a turnover. Not a smart move at all....
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
lol
BOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
earth to Jim...they want their NFCCG back
The mere fact that we still are trying him at punt returner really scares me. Because if an injury happens he will be in there again. And I just know he will choke. I would never let him PR again.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by JimA49ers:
Hey, did anyone else notice the first punt return by Kyle Williams, he dove towards the end of it, and pretty much led with his arm holding the football. This could have easily been knocked out of his hands for a turnover. Not a smart move at all....

fail
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JimA49ers:
hey did you notice he made all of his catches in the punt return game in very windy conditions
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VA49er:
Williams is likely to earn a roster spot. Bottom line. Better men than him have fumbled the ball in a critical moment of the NFC championship game.

of course this is the true. sad to say peoples blind loyality to thier hate for kyle based upon a couple of mistakes in a game filled with mistakes from lots of people make them unable or unwilling to see this. besides the game was sixth months ago and means nothing anymore. Is there not something to be said for moving foward
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Dunno if this was posted, but before last game Kyle went over into the endzone alone for 2 minutes and prayed. Hope this kid comes back with a vengeance
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by NONAME:
Dunno if this was posted, but before last game Kyle went over into the endzone alone for 2 minutes and prayed. Hope this kid comes back with a vengeance

should have prayed for a time machine.
Share 49ersWebzone