There are 141 users in the forums

Will Kyle bounce back?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Will Kyle bounce back?

Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
3 if you want to count the reverse that he decided to fumble as well

the reverse n ever should have been called in a game like that in field conditions like that.. but i will meet you halfway. Only ginn should have been allowed to run those types of plays last year

More excuses for him choking
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

the reverse n ever should have been called in a game like that in field conditions like that.. but i will meet you halfway. Only ginn should have been allowed to run those types of plays last year

sorry, its just something in my dna that makes me say that every time someone brings up that call
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
No he's not

well i think he is 4th best but thats ok. Jh says he does not count so why should i?

sorry, its just something in my dna that makes me say that every time someone brings up that call

two 53 man rosters played in the same conditions as the almighty KW. Yet he was the only one who couldn't hold on to the rock. Not once, not twice, but three times. Well one of them wasn't a fumble, just the most idiotic play of all time.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
two 53 man rosters played in the same conditions as the almighty KW. Yet he was the only one who couldn't hold on to the rock. Not once, not twice, but three times. Well one of them wasn't a fumble, just the most idiotic play of all time.

ok ok. stop yelling at me! i understand the way you guys feel i am unable to stop myself when someone brings up that play and i have to respond. i am powerless to stop myself
Williams was sent to the sideline by Harbaugh during Wednesday's practice after he instigated a brief skirmish with cornerback Deante Purvis.

This guy is a headcase. He was back at Arizona St and he is in the NFL. He just lacks the ability to concentrate. There's no question that he has ability...but his issues are all supratentorial.

Everyone always says KW fumbled twice in the NFCC game. Wrong. He fumbled THREE times and essentially turned it over THREE times. He got stripped on the reverse and lost about 15 yards on a drive. He also fielded another punt in that game with a dive . As much as I diss AS, he really wasn't the reason we lost. I will be happy when this guy is off the team. There's no room for him anyway.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Bounce off his knee?
If barbs supports him I support him, he's a 9er!
Don't remember being this conflicted in a while about a player.

I think Kyle has a decent future as a WR. I'd certainly PREFER he never attempt another K/P return. I guess I can forgive the blunders, but if I focus on them for long, yeah, my jaw clinches and I start having the voices in my head return saying "kill, kill, kill".

I see what Jim is doing and maybe he really can find redemption in the return game for Kyle. But every time I see # 10 back there awaiting a return, my eyes will glaze over... the jaw will clinch... the voices will return...
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Williams was sent to the sideline by Harbaugh during Wednesday's practice after he instigated a brief skirmish with cornerback Deante Purvis.

This guy is a headcase. He was back at Arizona St and he is in the NFL. He just lacks the ability to concentrate. There's no question that he has ability...but his issues are all supratentorial.

Everyone always says KW fumbled twice in the NFCC game. Wrong. He fumbled THREE times and essentially turned it over THREE times. He got stripped on the reverse and lost about 15 yards on a drive. He also fielded another punt in that game with a dive . As much as I diss AS, he really wasn't the reason we lost. I will be happy when this guy is off the team. There's no room for him anyway.

So every player that gets in another players face is a headcase? I love the logic, both MM and Inman said this purported "fight" last all of 3 seconds with KW knocking helmets with Purvis. Hardly a fight and definitely not as bad as what Brian Tyms did to Trenton Robinson earlier in camp, kncoking him to the ground and striking him in the back of the head (IIRC - I feel like a broken record, I've wrote about this 3 times now). Secondly this is neither a positive nor a negative but IIRC he never even had control of the ball during the reverse, he slipped before ball even got to him and he picked it up and tried to run, and was subsequently tackled and not stripped, thus we lost that huge chunk of yards. That reverse was a horrible call no matter who was back there.

You know the only reason we cut KW is if Palmer leads preseason in receiving right? Even then I think we will still try put Palmer on the PS. KW has basically had the best TC and spring out of every WR and JH, Baalke and even Jed York have basically said he will be on our roster come week 1. There is room for him simply from the fact that Dobbs has switched his jersey # from 96 to 40 and is a 50/50 offense to defense player. Byham is the one who no longer has room on this roster lol.

Have fun yelling at your tv when Williams is on the field tonight, you have the right to hold onto your anger but just support the kid, the entire organization supports him so you should too.
[ Edited by sfout on Aug 10, 2012 at 6:06 AM ]

Just watch KW come out and light it up and be the MVP!!!!! Everyone has bad days. His just happened on the wrong one. If Coach thinks he can get it done then I'm all for it.
Will have 100 catches and make pro bowl this year.

Possible Superbowl MVP
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by Leathaface:

So every player that gets in another players face is a headcase? I love the logic, both MM and Inman said this purported "fight" last all of 3 seconds with KW knocking helmets with Purvis. Hardly a fight and definitely not as bad as what Brian Tyms did to Trenton Robinson earlier in camp, kncoking him to the ground and striking him in the back of the head (IIRC - I feel like a broken record, I've wrote about this 3 times now). Secondly this is neither a positive nor a negative but IIRC he never even had control of the ball during the reverse, he slipped before ball even got to him and he picked it up and tried to run, and was subsequently tackled and not stripped, thus we lost that huge chunk of yards. That reverse was a horrible call no matter who was back there.

You know the only reason we cut KW is if Palmer leads preseason in receiving right? Even then I think we will still try put Palmer on the PS. KW has basically had the best TC and spring out of every WR and JH, Baalke and even Jed York have basically said he will be on our roster come week 1. There is room for him simply from the fact that Dobbs has switched his jersey # from 96 to 40 and is a 50/50 offense to defense player. Byham is the one who no longer has room on this roster lol.

Have fun yelling at your tv when Williams is on the field tonight, you have the right to hold onto your anger but just support the kid, the entire organization supports him so you should too.

It has nothing to do with him getting in the fight and everything to do with him not being able to think while he's playing football. In yesterday's game, he got hit from behind on his 2nd PR and could have easily fumbled that ball.

He simply has no place as a PR. His best bet is to be what....our 6th WR? Crabtree, Moss, Manningham, Ginn, Jenkins are all locks.

And for the record...yes I was booing him (in my head of course). He cost us ring #6. There's no redemption from that.
Looks like it!!!
Kyle williams is a good player who had a Fu%#ed up game.... i personally want to see him on the field in 2012-13... he hurt us.. but he needs to make it up to us!!! period! and i believe he will! i am over last season .. lets get to the Super Bowl!
Share 49ersWebzone