There are 301 users in the forums

Will Kyle bounce back?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Will Kyle bounce back?

Thank you for your services KW......I hope you get better hands....ooopps I mean better luck in another place...
i think hes gonna tear it up at receiver when he gets a chance. if you fail and try to redeem yourself and you actually stick with it you end up better than you were. im willing to give him another chance and i think he'll rise to the occasion. that being said, i still dont want him returning kicks but as a receiver i have no problem with him on the team
In the long run, K-Dub's fumbles in the NFCCG will contribute to him being a better pro.
[ Edited by 21SandersMoss84 on Aug 15, 2012 at 6:25 PM ]
Originally posted by 21SandersMoss84:
In the long run, K-Dub's fumbles in the NFCCG will contribute to him being a better pro.

Or not. Dude looks even more desperate trying to return punts. I really dont want my PR & KR, playing hero.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
rose colored glasses much? Everyone has commended him for his efforts during that game.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by 21SandersMoss84:

Or not. Dude looks even more desperate trying to return punts. I really dont want my PR & KR, playing hero.

He fielded them just fine in the preseason game. If Harbaugh says he's good enough to back up Ginn on return duties, then that's good enough for me. I know a lot of Webzoners who would piss and moan over it, but like Harbaugh says, "So be it."
After talking s**t I have to say he's looked pretty damn good so far. Im not sure I like him taking returns 8 yards deep in the endzone but he almost had one today.

Thinking Crabs, Ham, and Williams need to be starting and not rotated as often.
Yesterday was like the opposite of the NFCCG...everyone, BUT KW sucked...even Harbaugh...
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jreff22:
After talking s**t I have to say he's looked pretty damn good so far. Im not sure I like him taking returns 8 yards deep in the endzone but he almost had one today.

Thinking Crabs, Ham, and Williams need to be starting and not rotated as often.

I think he took that particular one out because it came at him on a rope and the kicking coverage was barely past midfield when he caught it. Once he had that big return he was probably just confident when it the 2nd return was from 8-9 yards deep too and he almost broke that that too. One game at time you need to pick your opportunities wisely and he did, if he had just been going nuts every time the ball came his way he wouldn't have FCed that punt, no one was near him for 15 yards and he knew he had messed it up but he made a sound decision and FCed at the 15 rather then giving them a chance to down it at 5 or something.

This was KW's strongest return performance in his short career.
Originally posted by 49erFanInTX83:
Yesterday was like the opposite of the NFCCG...everyone, BUT KW sucked...even Harbaugh...

Nailed it. The waterboy had a reasonable game though.

The kid can do the job. He doesn't have elite speed like Ginn but he has a little Hester in him. Enough to eventually make ginn expendable. I still would not want to lose ginn because of said elite speed, but KW gets upfield quickly for positive gains most every time. Maybe even more consistently than ginn
What a luxury it would be to have 2 elite returners on the same team
He is good...
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Ginn would have taken that one to the house but instead Williams slow ass got caught from behind.
yes!
Share 49ersWebzone