LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 286 users in the forums

Who do you most want punched in the mouth by the 49ers this season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who do you most want punched in the mouth by the 49ers this season?

Fun way to wind down the week.
Rex Ryans fat ass
all of them. Cards, Seahawks, Lions are my top 3.
To go on the road and smash the Packers and the Pats would be very satisfying.
punch them all..............HARD
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
I had to vote Saints because of the bounty crap. I know we already beat them, but I want them crushed in their house now!

A close second on my list is the Lions. I want Gym Shorts to get embarrassed. Badly.

I obviously want every one of these teams and all other opponents to be completely destroyed, though.

Interestingly, I find that I'm not really harboring any special grudge against the Giants, though. I want them to get beat down, but not any more than the rest of the teams. I don't even know why I feel this way. Kinda weird, really.

I wonder if Valrod (I refuse to use his new handle ) is being torn apart inside because of his love for the Patriots.
Originally posted by Wodwo:
I had to vote Saints because of the bounty crap. I know we already beat them, but I want them crushed in their house now!

A close second on my list is the Lions. I want Gym Shorts to get embarrassed. Badly.

I obviously want every one of these teams and all other opponents to be completely destroyed, though.

Interestingly, I find that I'm not really harboring any special grudge against the Giants, though. I want them to get beat down, but not any more than the rest of the teams. I don't even know why I feel this way. Kinda weird, really.

I wonder if Valrod (I refuse to use his new handle ) is being torn apart inside because of his love for the Patriots.
Ive got something for you to handle right here(grabs crotch and shakes it HARD). The 49ers will destroy my boy Brady and the Patriots

im still shaking my crotch
Nice list... had to vote for the Seahawks though. Just hate those *******.. their fans, and their HC.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Ive got something for you to handle right here(grabs crotch and shakes it HARD). The 49ers will destroy my boy Brady and the Patriots

Damn, that was fast! I was expecting you to take a little bit longer to respond! Never underestimate the omnipresence of The Valrod!

Are you still shaking your crotch at me or is it because you started thinking about Tom Brady?

Originally posted by Wodwo:

Damn, that was fast! I was expecting you to take a little bit longer to respond! Never underestimate the omnipresence of The Valrod!

Are you still shaking your crotch at me or is it because you started thinking about Tom Brady?

Little bit of both

• Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Nice list... had to vote for the Seahawks though. Just hate those *******.. their fans, and their HC.

Yeah, they certainly top my list of NFC West opponents! I love it that we get the chance to crush them twice.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Little bit of both

I wanted to vote for all, but I really want to see them spank the Jets mainly because I will be there and my father is a huge Jets fan!!!!
Rex Ryans fat ass

this plus Seattle
hags
Share 49ersWebzone