LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 403 users in the forums

Who do you most want punched in the mouth by the 49ers this season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who do you most want punched in the mouth by the 49ers this season?

vagina punch everyone. and let rex ryan lick our feet
Originally posted by pakalolo415:
vagina punch everyone. and let rex ryan lick our feet

The Gigantes or the Seahawks. Either one will do.
Russell Wilsons wife
All of them!
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by NickSh49:

This guy.

The Detroit Lions went from America's underdog to a cocky bunch of douche-tools in record time. They had all this good will on their side from the common fan and they blew it.

It starts with their coach and works its way down from there. I am the most unbiased NFL fan you will meet, but the Detroit Lions need to calm down and know their role... big time.

and this coming from a franchise that's played 17 playoff games (7-10) in 81 seasons . . .

Yeah it starts with Gym Shorts and works its way down. That's why Suh is stomping on people after the whistle.

And what's sad is I can't say anything bad about any of their offensive players. They are all generally humble... tho Burleson thinks he's Drew Brees & Isaac Bruce contained in one person.

"Sideline to sideline, goal post to goal post... blah blah blah."

LOOK AT ME! I'M A VET! RESPECT SON!
[ Edited by NickSh49 on May 17, 2012 at 11:11 PM ]
Has to be the Giants. They robbed our team of what was rightfully theirs. Revenge is a dish best served cold. That team is going to come out the angriest we've seen them in almost 20 yrs. Plus Giants fans are awful. They make you want to root for philly in the east, and that says it all.

Payback bitxh.
While I have grudgres against all of them, I ahve to voe Packers just to get the season off to a big start
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Has to be the Giants. They robbed our team of what was rightfully theirs. Revenge is a dish best served cold. That team is going to come out the angriest we've seen them in almost 20 yrs. Plus Giants fans are awful. They make you want to root for philly in the east, and that says it all.

Payback bitxh.

Kyle Williams robbed our team.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
For me.....packers and patriots. Those are 2 of the 3 teams in the league with high powered offenses that we haven't played yet. We've beaten the Saints at home, but can we beat these teams on the road? I believe we get all 3 teams on the road this season.

We all know about the defense, the question is with the pieces we've added on offense. With the defense making their stops, can the offense put up TD's? Against Rodgers, Brady, and Brees....FG's aren't going to cut it.

Didn't know we had so much Jets hatred.....as a former NY resident I have no issue with them unlike their big blue counterpart.

Should be interesting.....Rex having worked with Baltimore will probably not talk smack about Jim & the 49ers.

One thing is for sure regarding Sep. 30th @ MetLife:

I WANT WILLIS, SMITH(S) and 'EM TO TAKE DOWN TEBOW!!!!!!!
I have no animosity against the Giants - the 49ers beat themselves that day, not just with the return game errors, but missed INTs, horrible 3rd down conversion, etc.

But I do dislike Carroll and the Seahawks for some reason :) I want to keep blowing them up.
Oh, and I'd love to whomp the Rams so Fischer goes back to being retired soon :0
Originally posted by Allx9er:
punch them all..............HARD

Let the ass kickings commence! we grow bored with off season!
Originally posted by 49ers_4ever:
Everyone in our division. Then the giants. Forward progress....my azzz!

I will never get over that non fumble call. It makes me cringe just thinking about it.
Share 49ersWebzone