LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 240 users in the forums

Who do you most want punched in the mouth by the 49ers this season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who do you most want punched in the mouth by the 49ers this season?

whoever the niners play in the Super Bowl
The Detroit Lions
Call me old school but I'm still bitter about favre and the fudge packers from the 90' s.. I'd love to beat them then smash on the cowgirls and giants in the playoffs.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

Let's go photoshoppers!!!!!

"I roose to Haluboru again?!?!?"

All of them but I voted packers. Week one, I want us to send a message to everyone, this is our year, no more just winning, this is our year to demolish everyone!

This guy.

The Detroit Lions went from America's underdog to a cocky bunch of douche-tools in record time. They had all this good will on their side from the common fan and they blew it.

It starts with their coach and works its way down from there. I am the most unbiased NFL fan you will meet, but the Detroit Lions need to calm down and know their role... big time.
Originally posted by NickSh49:

This guy.

The Detroit Lions went from America's underdog to a cocky bunch of douche-tools in record time. They had all this good will on their side from the common fan and they blew it.

It starts with their coach and works its way down from there. I am the most unbiased NFL fan you will meet, but the Detroit Lions need to calm down and know their role... big time.

and this coming from a franchise that's played 17 playoff games (7-10) in 81 seasons . . .
[ Edited by SonocoNinerFan on May 17, 2012 at 9:09 PM ]

Dude seriously looks like a bull dike lesbian....
giants. f**k them
Mike Singletary.

unless we smash an east coast team in primetime, espn will still barely show our highlights, or leave it as an afterthought 30 second blurb towards the end of SC (see last years destruction of the Bucs....I think a week later espn even had the audacity to taunt the Niners fans who's complained and basically said to beat a real team, meaning one with Tebow, Favre or in NY)
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Dude seriously looks like a bull dike lesbian....

Yeah looks like a back rider for dikes on bikes
came back to this thread, and still think it should be the Lions. I want to blow them out. f**k the giants, we beat them during the season, and woulda beat them in the playoffs if they hadn't had their hands in Kyle Williams wallet.

Not even worried about the Giants, they will suck next year, and will come in below the redskins in the nfc east standings.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Rex Ryans fat ass

Got tix for the game. Would sooooo love this!

But I voted for the Pats, though.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
"I roose to Haluboru again?!?!?"

Share 49ersWebzone