There are 179 users in the forums

Bold Predictions - 1.0

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Another one: 49ers 30-24 over GB in overtime.

Alex played pretty well last yr with his 7th OC in 7 yrs, and virtually no TC to get acclimated. He also played a good part of the season with us suiting up less than 3 WRs. It is the one most interesting thing of the new season to see how our WRs and LaMichael work out with Alex. Frankly I just see good things happening. Also feel better about Kap this yr, and Tolz remains ready to start. Not much info on JJ. But we are ready if our QB goes down. Same for RB, WR, most of D, and OL looking way better, with good backups. I like us, even tho it is GB IN GB.

I bet you Harbaugh is already watching tape and coming up with a game plan for the Packers. Would be a motivational win to give them an ass kicking opening game. Man this has to be the slowest off season ever.
Originally posted by BayArea:
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Another one: 49ers 30-24 over GB in overtime.

Alex played pretty well last yr with his 7th OC in 7 yrs, and virtually no TC to get acclimated. He also played a good part of the season with us suiting up less than 3 WRs. It is the one most interesting thing of the new season to see how our WRs and LaMichael work out with Alex. Frankly I just see good things happening. Also feel better about Kap this yr, and Tolz remains ready to start. Not much info on JJ. But we are ready if our QB goes down. Same for RB, WR, most of D, and OL looking way better, with good backups. I like us, even tho it is GB IN GB.

I bet you Harbaugh is already watching tape and coming up with a game plan for the Packers. Would be a motivational win to give them an ass kicking opening game. Man this has to be the slowest off season ever.
agreed.
packers got a lot of talented young players in the draft this year including nick perry jarel worthy and casey heyward

all one of my favorite players going into this draft
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
packers got a lot of talented young players in the draft this year including nick perry jarel worthy and casey heyward

all one of my favorite players going into this draft

AJ Jenkins becomes the best receiver from this draft and Offensive Rookie of the Year.
Originally posted by juycho:
AJ Jenkins becomes the best receiver from this draft and Offensive Rookie of the Year.

I could live with that!
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by juycho:

I could live with that!

and Darius Fleming recovers from his ACL injury and becomes Defensive Rookie of the Year. I know this one should qualify for this post.
Number 1 ranked defense (not bold) and Top 10 offense (bold) equals 6th Lombardi trophy. Carve this post in stone.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Number 1 ranked defense (not bold) and Top 10 offense (bold) equals 6th Lombardi trophy. Carve this post in stone.

Make it so!
Share 49ersWebzone