There are 215 users in the forums

Randy Moss

Shop Find 49ers gear online
he looks in great shape out there, wouldn't be surprised.
It's the hits he's going to take from game to game each week. At 35, we just have to wait and see. Not like he's 25. His ability to get open and catch the ball may not be much different, but the physical toll on him. That's more of a concern to me.
They talkin bout practice man
Randy Moss is still Randy Moss so I'm not surprised that he's doing so well and getting so much attention. I still think it's going to come down to him or Crabtree taking the number one spot on the depth chart, but it's too early to determine anything. We'll just have to wait and see.

Amazing!! An idle mind is truly the devil's workshop. People, get a grip. This is not even live practice. He's in shorts up against air with no threats. Moss is suppose to look good at this point.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
It's the hits he's going to take from game to game each week. At 35, we just have to wait and see. Not like he's 25. His ability to get open and catch the ball may not be much different, but the physical toll on him. That's more of a concern to me.

This
Moss @ 20% better the Craps , williams and ginn put together from last year so get a grip people , and we have the Rook lets wait and see !
Wait has Moss ever won a super bowl before? If not then bam there is your motivation right there.
He has not. Only went once in '07 when Pats lost to the Giants
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:

Amazing!! An idle mind is truly the devil's workshop. People, get a grip. This is not even live practice. He's in shorts up against air with no threats. Moss is suppose to look good at this point.

why don't the other younger WRs look as good?

Originally posted by cNiner:
Moss @ 20% better the Craps , williams and ginn put together from last year so get a grip people , and we have the Rook lets wait and see !

Wait until they put the pads on and get hit. Crabtree doesn't back down but Moss begins to pick and choose which routes he runs hard on.
Moss is looking good for now and I hope he keeps it up, but I agree with those that say its way to early to tell.

I know everyone's excited about the 9ers potential offensive explosion, but we have to wait and see who steps up to be the #1.

In other words don't count Crabs out just yet...... The competition and hunger for a championship is driving them all to excell.

Go 9ers !!!
[ Edited by kemp_j on May 24, 2012 at 10:28 AM ]
Moss has been argued as our best receiver and our worst receiver.

lol.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

This is a legitimate concern and I think the organization agrees with you and is why they didn't stop with just the Moss signing. They brought in Manningham and drafted Jenkins. You can tell with the amount of attention paid to that position, that the organization isn't puting all their eggs in one basket. We are much better prepared if someone goes down. Randy is going to tear it up this season if he stays healthy!
We shall see. Everything is always good with Moss at the beginning
Share 49ersWebzone