There are 179 users in the forums

Randy Moss

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Better than KW, and Jenkins needs to hit the field so we can see what he's got.
Randy Moss....."all he does is catch touchdowns"
I was yelling at the TV last night when moss ran that in for the score .....MOSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you see how all the players where happy for Moss when he scored that TD? Some of the defenders were running to congratulate him. That to me says a lot about Randy and what he has meant to this team even though he is getting very many balls thrown his way. No matter what happens the rest of the year with him these guys will be better because of Randy Moss being on the team
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Did you see how all the players where happy for Moss when he scored that TD? Some of the defenders were running to congratulate him. That to me says a lot about Randy and what he has meant to this team even though he is getting very many balls thrown his way. No matter what happens the rest of the year with him these guys will be better because of Randy Moss being on the team

Agree. That was great to see the joy the rest of the team had when he scored. Says a lot about how the players feel about him. Goldson was one of the first people down congratulating him!
And people thought he was going to be a cancer. Dude has been the complete opposite. Let's get him a ring.
Originally posted by martysofresh:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

i like nearly pulled a muscle when I saw moss take off for the endzone. I always get so excited whenever Moss gets the ball and almost hurt myself cause I know theres always the potential that something amazing will happen.

Watch how VD and Manningham turn around to block for him. Such unselfish play by all of the stars on this team. f**king awesome.
He has had a terrific attitude. Anybody catch the sub between him and Manningham? Mario looked upset he was coming out and Randy put his hand out for five, trying to remind him we are a team and we need to be unselfish. He may not be the #1 receiver but it seems to me he is the leader of our receiving corps. Under his reign we get this type of game our of Crabtree. This signing may have been the best thing for our receivers careers.
We are going yo unleash him in the 2nd half. BOOK IT.
Originally posted by jvangeystel:
He has had a terrific attitude. Anybody catch the sub between him and Manningham? Mario looked upset he was coming out and Randy put his hand out for five, trying to remind him we are a team and we need to be unselfish. He may not be the #1 receiver but it seems to me he is the leader of our receiving corps. Under his reign we get this type of game our of Crabtree. This signing may have been the best thing for our receivers careers.

Originally posted by jvangeystel:

I actually have a theory that if we had signed a washed up Jerry Rice in 2005 (like Jerry wanted) instead of Otis Amy (like Nolan wanted), Alex Smith and this team wouldn't have been so bad for so many years. Even though Jerry wouldn't have put up any meaningful numbers, let's face it, neither was Otis and Jerry could have provided what Otis couldn't ever have: Respect, leadership, and an example of excellence for a rookie QB on a young talentless team. That is exactly what Moss is giving us right now—except we've got loads of talent .

Nolan was too wrapped up in "moving on from the past" to get beyond his own ego. LONG LIVE JIM HARBAUGH!!!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
the more you see that play the more you want to see moss play.
I hope we see a lot more of what he did last night.

He also had some very solid blocks.
True team player last night he f**king rocked somebody and then made a game breaker play
where are the guys who said he wouldn't make it past the bye week?
Share 49ersWebzone