LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 258 users in the forums

Randy Moss

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
I think Randy will have a few catches, maybe even a TD in this game. The Giants have to be concerned with:

Gore
Hunter
Davis
Crabtree
Manningham
Kaepernick
Williams

... then all of a sudden, a blown coverage and we see vintage Randy

I have a feeling thats why we have been hiding him. Revenge.
He looked pretty fast to me. He also blocks pretty good down field. He seemed giddy as a rookie with his first TD. His teammates were ecstatic and genuinely happy for him.

Randy Moss still good.
Originally posted by father49er:
He looked pretty fast to me. He also blocks pretty good down field. He seemed giddy as a rookie with his first TD. His teammates were ecstatic and genuinely happy for him.

Randy Moss still good.

Second TD!! First one was against GB in the opener! I think he's a good mentor, an effective decoy at clearing the underneath stuff for Alex and seems to be embracing his limited role. He was blocking, seems to have a good rapport with most of the guys as well and I'm sure they're learning a ton.
raaaannnndddyyyyy ( in aziz ansari voice)
just in time for bye week

time to get some plays ready
hey susweel (McLovinAlexSmith),

i thought randy was too old and slow??
I like how he pretty much just guided the db to collide with the safety with his footwork after he had the ball to open up his lane for the TD.
Originally posted by GoldenJoe:
Originally posted by father49er:

Randy Moss still good.

Second TD!! First one was against GB in the opener! I think he's a good mentor, an effective decoy at clearing the underneath stuff for Alex and seems to be embracing his limited role. He was blocking, seems to have a good rapport with most of the guys as well and I'm sure they're learning a ton.
he was saying he looked
"as giddy as a rookie with his first TD" not that this was his first TD.
also, this why him falling to the ground doesn't bother. if he sees a lane he will take it. and it also can occasionally cause a defender to fall asleep on the possibility of it.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
THIS. Couldn't stop smiling
  • Jiks

A thing of beauty!

Great location on the ball. Put it right in his cradle. Allowed him to catch and run without having to adjust his body and reach for it.
  • Garce
  • Veteran

its great to finally see our WRs make some plays.

Crabtree made some great runs after the catch.

and Moss gonna moss.

need to use him more.

i like nearly pulled a muscle when I saw moss take off for the endzone. I always get so excited whenever Moss gets the ball and almost hurt myself cause I know theres always the potential that something amazing will happen.
Share 49ersWebzone