There are 202 users in the forums

Would you trade Crabtree ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bklyndrew31:
to me his heart is in Texas, i would trade him for sure to the Texans for a 2nd rounder at the least ...

greatest thread ever
Believe it or not, not everyone grew up a 49ers fan. Sad, but true.
Originally posted by LeftBankeNiner:

we call those people idiots

Lol, seriously. Let's just ship out anyone who happened to not be a 49er fan in their youth.

geez
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
When Crab tears it up this year, you all will suck his dick.

wow, you dont know us all thus thats warnable. This aint the PL bro
  • cools
  • Veteran
Amazed at so many zoners who dislike Crabtree

Whats important, is that his coaches and teamates seem to really like him, his skills his attitude and work ethic

What you cant always see on TV is that he gets open almost every pass play and blocks hard on runs

Our late bloomer QB should take advantage of that now, I expect a great season
LULZ
Crabtree seems to be really buying in and committing himself now... why trade him? The offer would have to be hella sweet. This year will be a very big year in determining just how.. necessary Crabtree is to our team. I'm expecting good things... but we shall see.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
When Crab tears it up this year, you all will suck his dick.

wow, you dont know us all thus thats warnable. This aint the PL bro

+1 .... that's foul. If I were a mod, you would be so gone.
a lot of guys on the team didnt grow up 49er fans, but that doesnt mean they want to leave. maybe if he can get things going and win a ring he will want to stay. if not we will draft someone better.

crabs will be fine

remember he has had to learn a new offense every year as well but he hasnt attended offseason programs if you look at all his stats he always does good at teh end of the year

because earlier in year he is learning the offesne as we play games this year that isnt happening
Originally posted by oldman9er:

is this a G rated 49er forum ?

this is hard to believe...especially since most of the dominating players and people that are running the nation right now grew up in the 80's where we dominated...so...you would think of all the people...there would be more 49er fans unless they jumped ship.
Originally posted by DirtyP:
Originally posted by oldman9er:

is this a G rated 49er forum ?

Yes... if G actually means respectful and less sexually graphic in the foulest sense.
first of all Diva, i am not gay prob like you .. Second he has talents like i said and if you really follow the 49ers you will see he has ran bad routes in recent years maybe due to no training camp and Alex Smith .. Reason why i posted this thread
Share 49ersWebzone