There are 106 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

UPDATE - Billy Walsh is going to MetLife for 49ers @ Jets!

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Thank you, Nick.

Love,

Billy Walsh

Enjoy Billy boy.............. *cough dontforgettomention49erswebzone.com *cough
Originally posted by NinerG94:
WOW! Your entire post is frustrating! And you have the nerve to tell anyone to manage their money better. And I'm sorry but buying gamecock tickets is the worst comparison you could have made. Try getting mid season tickets at Lambeau Field for a marquee matchup and tell me its not expensive! Yeah anyone can afford Vikings Rams tickets but try and get opening day tickets for the packers niners game somewhere in the lower level and then come talk to me.

not that expensive.. i sat Lower Level row 2, 50 yd line behind the 49ers bench for 215 ea.. You just have to know when to buy tickets.. Green Bay isnt that hard of a place to get tickets, my friend at the same game had 2 tickets first row corner endzone in the lambeau leap area for 135 ea. You think tickets are expensive because they sell out season tickets and have a waiting list.. But its not the case just like with every stadium people always look to sell their tickets.
Originally posted by Fricker:
not that expensive.. i sat Lower Level row 2, 50 yd line behind the 49ers bench for 215 ea.. You just have to know when to buy tickets.. Green Bay isnt that hard of a place to get tickets, my friend at the same game had 2 tickets first row corner endzone in the lambeau leap area for 135 ea. You think tickets are expensive because they sell out season tickets and have a waiting list.. But its not the case just like with every stadium people always look to sell their tickets.

Sorry to dig up an older thread, but I'm planning to go see the Jets and 49ers game with my girlfriend (Who is unfortunately a Jets fan :( ). I cannot find any tickets remotely near the 50 yard line lower level for less than $300. When do you propose the best time to buy tickets is?
PM sent
Originally posted by Shorteous:
We have been buying Panther tickets for years, We buy lower, upper, endzone. We buy tickets for the whole family. If you don't have season tix, Gamecock tickets can be just as expensive. Last year decent Clemson/Carolina tickets were in excess of 200 a piece.

The fact is, that going to a football game is not for "the rich man" and anybody stating that is foolish. Period. Are some games super expensive, yes but so is a lot of things in life. I can't stand the rhetoric, it sickens me that some just say oh thats just for rich people, wish us poor people could get accommodated. One of your problems is that you are buying resale tickets, those are always more expensive than face value tickets. This is why the cost skyrockets for "marquee" match ups.

What ever if your stuck on the idea then so be it, just assume that 60k selfish rich men show up every Sunday to watch football together.

Im sure in the carolinas its easy to afford to tickets to events. Try bUdgeting ur money in SF or NY. By the time u pay rent ur broke.
Deadbeat....
I see a lot of Mitt Romney fans in this thread

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR THE TIX, GUYS!!!

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!

-Billy Walsh
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR THE TIX, GUYS!!!

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!

-Billy Walsh

You need to go to more games. We'd go undefeated!!
Originally posted by DonnieDarko: