LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

UPDATE - Billy Walsh is going to MetLife for 49ers @ Jets!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
I will be at the Jets game, I could confirm Billy is there and I will take a pic of his foot.

If all adds up, I will show him medicinal smoke for his foot.

fly him out for a game against the Rams. Ticket will only be like $5 on stubhub. Dudes not working, he can start walking right now and be here by the time the game starts.
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
I have to agree with jiks there are more deserving people in the us of an "opprotunity of a lifetime" and the details of his disability are so vague that its really hard to just trust he is a disabled man with a wish and not the opposite.

Dude, people heard his story so they want to do something nice for him. He could be lazy as hell or he could just be a sad lonely die hard fan. Either way, the point is to help him out so he can have a good time because he is a fellow 9er fan. Are we supposed to be like "well this guy's story is sad, but there are people with sadder stories so we should just go help them out instead!"? BTW sending someone with cancer would be retarded. My grandmother just got over cancer and a person who has cancer can't go to a football game, they would be exposed to too many germs while dealing with chemotherapy and too exhausted to actually enjoy it. So the whole "WELL THERE ARE PEEPOL WIF WORSE PROBLEMZ WHO COULD GO 2 A GAME" argument is retarded IMO. The guy doesn't live close to SF, the cost for a trip+hotel+tickets is probably hard for him to afford, people want to help him, that's it basically. Dude didn't ask for this.

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by Goldson38:
This is a scam the OP is trying to steal your money.

certainly crossed my mind.....

No Nick is an honorable poster, I've seen him post here for years he's not trying to scam anyone.

Thanks Willis.

The only Zoner I've met in real life is Burrito Smuggler (Greg), who also lives in LA now. He can vouch for me if necessary.

No problem. I haven't met any of these guys in person either but I have a good idea of who is trust worthy and who isn't. I'd like to go to a game for the first time this fall though.
No problem. I haven't met any of these guys in person either but I have a good idea of who is trust worthy and who isn't. I'd like to go to a game for the first time this fall though.

where do you live
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Apr 30, 2012 at 9:55 PM ]

where do you live

Corning, which is between Chico and Redding. About 3.5 hours away from the Bay Area. My cousin actually has an AAU tournament in your area next weekend
Just a random thought but maybe people should campaign for a disabled citizens day throughout the nfl where tickets are 50% off or something for men women and children with disabilities????????
[ Edited by LoneWolf on Apr 30, 2012 at 10:02 PM ]
i thought about this also.. but then i saw his fake jersey.. and decided to pass
I have to agree with jiks there are more deserving people in the us of an "opprotunity of a lifetime" and the details of his disability are so vague that its really hard to just trust he is a disabled man with a wish and not the opposite.

Dude, people heard his story so they want to do something nice for him. He could be lazy as hell or he could just be a sad lonely die hard fan. Either way, the point is to help him out so he can have a good time because he is a fellow 9er fan. Are we supposed to be like "well this guy's story is sad, but there are people with sadder stories so we should just go help them out instead!"? BTW sending someone with cancer would be retarded. My grandmother just got over cancer and a person who has cancer can't go to a football game, they would be exposed to too many germs while dealing with chemotherapy and too exhausted to actually enjoy it. So the whole "WELL THERE ARE PEEPOL WIF WORSE PROBLEMZ WHO COULD GO 2 A GAME" argument is retarded IMO. The guy doesn't live close to SF, the cost for a trip+hotel+tickets is probably hard for him to afford, people want to help him, that's it basically. Dude didn't ask for this.

No Nick is an honorable poster, I've seen him post here for years he's not trying to scam anyone.

Thanks Willis.

The only Zoner I've met in real life is Burrito Smuggler (Greg), who also lives in LA now. He can vouch for me if necessary.

Both of you need to come to a WZ tailgate party.
Originally posted by Fricker:
i thought about this also.. but then i saw his fake jersey.. and decided to pass

Eh?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Thanks Willis.

Both of you need to come to a WZ tailgate party.

Yeah I'd like to. We'll see though, I probably want to bring my mom and my cousin so I dunno if that would work.

Originally posted by Fricker:

Lololol
I think something that has been lost in all of this is that the guys name is Billy Walsh. Bill FVCKING Walsh!!!
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Dude is wasting his time watching football and not doing s**t. f**k em.

This hispanic couple just came to the door to sell me Tamales. They spoke no english and sold them to me out of a van, My roommates also bought a few. They can't get work because the economy is bad so they sell tamales door to door to make ends meat. An 68 year old asian man comes to my house every monday and takes the cans out of my trash cans.

If this lazy ass wants to go to a game so bad, he can sell some f**king tamales door to door until he earns enough. Or he can go collect cans or someting. How hard can it be to earn an extra 300 bucks in your life, espealliy when you do nothing all day.

And if you are wondering, the tamales were delicious.

I hope the tamales were spoiled and you get food poisoning

Nope. They were f**king good bro. I'm serious that was s**t was straight from the varrios. Hope they come back.
Dude is wasting his time watching football and not doing s**t. f**k em.

This hispanic couple just came to the door to sell me Tamales. They spoke no english and sold them to me out of a van, My roommates also bought a few. They can't get work because the economy is bad so they sell tamales door to door to make ends meat. An 68 year old asian man comes to my house every monday and takes the cans out of my trash cans.

If this lazy ass wants to go to a game so bad, he can sell some f**king tamales door to door until he earns enough. Or he can go collect cans or someting. How hard can it be to earn an extra 300 bucks in your life, espealliy when you do nothing all day.

And if you are wondering, the tamales were delicious.

I hope the tamales were spoiled and you get food poisoning

Nope. They were f**king good bro. I'm serious that was s**t was straight from the varrios. Hope they come back.

Did you eat them with guacomle? Tamales with guacamole is pretty good.

where do you live

Corning, which is between Chico and Redding. About 3.5 hours away from the Bay Area. My cousin actually has an AAU tournament in your area next weekend

Sweet. However, the fact that you've never been to a Niners game is a travesty......

You should try and make the Webzone home opener tailgate. I've never gone, but I'm thinking about it this year.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on May 1, 2012 at 6:17 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone