Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Looks like Baalke failed and drafted a dud

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Looks like Baalke failed and drafted a dud

yup with a weak acl
Good thing he signed his contact yesterday.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:

not good for us
I'm just going by what Cam Inman says here:

"Fleming indeed crumpled to the ground after moving at low-speed on a drill among the linebackers during Friday afternoon's session. He spent about five minutes on the ground while being tended to be two trainers, defensive coordinator Vic Fangio and general manager Trent Baalke.

Fleming missed most of Friday morning's session after appearing to strain his left hamstring, which he said was "nothing serious" and that he'd return to the field as soon as trainers felt comfortable."

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2012/05/15/lb-fleming-reportedly-tore-acl-at-rookie-minicamp/

Two separate incidents. A strained hamstring wouldn't prevent a low-speed walkthrough.
Originally posted by captveg:

"Fleming indeed crumpled to the ground after moving at low-speed on a drill among the linebackers during Friday afternoon's session. He spent about five minutes on the ground while being tended to be two trainers, defensive coordinator Vic Fangio and general manager Trent Baalke.

Fleming missed most of Friday morning's session after appearing to strain his left hamstring, which he said was "nothing serious" and that he'd return to the field as soon as trainers felt comfortable."

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2012/05/15/lb-fleming-reportedly-tore-acl-at-rookie-minicamp/

Two separate incidents. A strained hamstring wouldn't prevent a low-speed walkthrough.
Wow that's some tough luck.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by captveg:

someone needs to b***h out that trainer that let him back on the field.....
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:

of which im sure none was garenteed LOL
  • sfout
  • Veteran
A moronic trainer let him back onto the field for the walkthrough portion of practice after he tweaked his leg in the morning session.....Seriously that trainer needs to be punched.
Originally posted by sfout:
A moronic trainer let him back onto the field for the walkthrough portion of practice after he tweaked his leg in the morning session.....Seriously that trainer needs to be punched.

You do know that the hamstring and ACL are two different parts of the leg, right?

Damn...that sucks hard.

I know a bunch of teams (especially in the West) are hoping we suffer some injuries this year. That is their explanation for our turn around last year, that we didn't have any injuries. I guess they forget that Goldson missed like the first 3 games of the year. I think Whitner missed one, Patrick missed 4 and McDonald missed 1 and Soap missed 1 just on defense. Then on offense we lost Crabtree for the first 2 games, Braylon for 5 or so, Delanie for 2, Ginn. I am sure I am missing some somewhere.
Originally posted by sspiker:
Originally posted by sfout:

You do know that the hamstring and ACL are two different parts of the leg, right?
Freak injury. No finger pointing necessary here.
Parys just got real lucky
Out for the year.
Meh.
Share 49ersWebzone