There are 183 users in the forums

Darius Fleming is a 49er

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Damn...that sucks hard.

I know a bunch of teams (especially in the West) are hoping we suffer some injuries this year. That is their explanation for our turn around last year, that we didn't have any injuries. I guess they forget that Goldson missed like the first 3 games of the year. I think Whitner missed one, Patrick missed 4 and McDonald missed 1 and Soap missed 1 just on defense. Then on offense we lost Crabtree for the first 2 games, Braylon for 5 or so, Delanie for 2, Ginn. I am sure I am missing some somewhere.

Don't forget Morgan for most the year.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
I guess that gives Cam Johnson a better chance to make the roster.

He has a leg up now.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by sspiker:
Originally posted by sfout:
A moronic trainer let him back onto the field for the walkthrough portion of practice after he tweaked his leg in the morning session.....Seriously that trainer needs to be punched.

You do know that the hamstring and ACL are two different parts of the leg, right?

yea i do and thats why it tore, because it was over compensating for the injury to his hamstring. you do know how our bodies work dont you?
A moronic trainer let him back onto the field for the walkthrough portion of practice after he tweaked his leg in the morning session.....Seriously that trainer needs to be punched.

You do know that the hamstring and ACL are two different parts of the leg, right?

yea i do and thats why it tore, because it was over compensating for the injury to his hamstring. you do know how our bodies work dont you?
The hamstring is connected to the acl the acl is connected to the brain bone

lol you are grasping at straws in an attempt to redeem yourself.

So I'm guessing you have a medical license? Otherwise it appears you're talking out of you ass just as much as anyone else is.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gold49er2183:

lol you are grasping at straws in an attempt to redeem yourself.

no im not, you guys are just trying to be cool and act like you know what is going. its common sense that if you have something structurally damaged the other healthy parts of the body will try and make up for the lack of stability and over compensate in tightness or elasticity.

get over yourself.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:

So I'm guessing you have a medical license? Otherwise it appears you're talking out of you ass just as much as anyone else is.

I've got 5 doctors in my family, but its not like that matters because you probably aren't and MD so I couldnt care less what you say
Originally posted by jreff22:
Parys just got real lucky

Our lb core is ELITE! Aldon, Bowman, THE BEAST, and the up and coming Brooks. All but Brooks are elite, Brooks can be a good lb, and look great by his pupils. Parys on the other hand peaked, not very high in my opinion, he's the slowest, needless to say I'm not his biggest fan.
Above me, Joecooling Sports Medicine.

Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Parys just got real lucky

Our lb core is ELITE! Aldon, Bowman, THE BEAST, and the up and coming Brooks. All but Brooks are elite, Brooks can be a good lb, and look great by his pupils. Parys on the other hand peaked, not very high in my opinion, he's the slowest, needless to say I'm not his biggest fan.

Well we is reliable and mildly consistent...this does have a positive because we don't have to carry 5 OLB's this year. If Cam doesn't impress with the playing time he will get we go back to the position next year. At this point with Fleming I give him a 50/50 shot of making the roster next year.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Damn...that sucks hard.

I know a bunch of teams (especially in the West) are hoping we suffer some injuries this year. That is their explanation for our turn around last year, that we didn't have any injuries. I guess they forget that Goldson missed like the first 3 games of the year. I think Whitner missed one, Patrick missed 4 and McDonald missed 1 and Soap missed 1 just on defense. Then on offense we lost Crabtree for the first 2 games, Braylon for 5 or so, Delanie for 2, Ginn. I am sure I am missing some somewhere.

Don't forget Morgan for most the year.

I knew I was forgetting a major one.
Damnit....there's always someone who tears his acl in the offseason. I hope his rehab goes well and he comes back strong next year. Cam Johnson, you need to step up young man.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Holcumb last year and now Flemming obviously Baalke drafts p***y players who get injured without contact.
Damn, so much for hoping the rookies would boot Haralson off the roster... was a long shot anyways.

Btw, Sfout is right... if one muscle/tendon gets injured, the other will compensate and more often then not it results in additional injury. On the other hand, a trainor making ~$60k a year is gonna have a hard time trying to convince a rookie who just signed a $2m contract to sit it out... especially on this team where injuries can kick anyone out of a starting job at any time like Spencer and Braylon.
Share 49ersWebzone