There are 128 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

LaMichael James is a Niner

what do we do with a healthy Hunter next year?
Originally posted by socalniner:

all three of them are on the roster. Use em all!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by socalniner:

all three of them are on the roster. Use em all!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously do you even ask that question with a straight face? All 3 of them will see lots of use, plus I'm not kidding when I say that LMJ is being worked in as a Danny Woodhead/Dexter McCluster role of RB/slot receiver.
Originally posted by matthewabbit:
spread out them Defenses it will. open up the middle cuz they have to respect the outside. Man i hope LMJ and AJ jenkins can both put on another fifteen pounds . we will be unstopable. James learning from gore!!! and AJ learning from moss and crabtree!! i think our O will continue to develop for a while to come..

If I'm not mistaken, I think LMJ has put on a pretty good amount of weight since we drafted him.. Does anyone know for sure?
LMJ is the man!
LMAO at all the people yelling BUST!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!
Really excited to see Lamichael James play well. He gives the niners the home run threat they've been missing. He can take it to the house on any play.

I hope Roman finds more ways to use Lamichael. I think LMJ would be perfect in the slot. Screen passes would be great too. This guy is deadly in open spaces.
Having LMJ come in and play soo well is huge for us. It bodes well for our future at the position.
James balled out yesterday in every possible way. our running game is so damn good its crazy
I know...kinda surprised me a bit! Agree Cooper22, looks like his legs are a tad bigger.
Originally posted by Cooper22:
If I'm not mistaken, I think LMJ has put on a pretty good amount of weight since we drafted him.. Does anyone know for sure?

He said he's at 200 now.
LaMike is a beast
I know it might sound farfetched and it could probably be him just wearing more layers because of the weather but he looks thicker in the legs than what he did to me in the pre season.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
James balled out yesterday in every possible way. our running game is so damn good its crazy

What were his running stats? I didn't remember him finding that much room but it always appeared like he was one more move away from breaking out a good run.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

What were his running stats? I didn't remember him finding that much room but it always appeared like he was one more move away from breaking out a good run.

Another 8 attempt 30 yard game but he is still feeling out the NFL speed and it was in essentially sleet if not down pouring rain. What was important was he refused to go down and kept fighting for yards.