LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 160 users in the forums

AJ Jenkins is a 49er

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by valrod33:
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows 3m Kaepernick on offseason workout buddy AJ Jenkins: He's been working the same way everybody has. He's progressing along. He's getting better.

Lockette is "Great!" 3 times great in fact.

While Jenkins is merely "same as everybody."

Kaep's words not mine. See the difference?

Bee. You. Ess. Tee.

LMAO
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Lockette is "Great!" 3 times great in fact.

While Jenkins is merely "same as everybody."

Kaep's words not mine. See the difference?

Bee. You. Ess. Tee.

Any way we could get the mods to change the name of this thread to AJ Jenkins is a Bust
So fans only believe Baalkes actions, anything he says is just lies and slander.
Originally posted by xtm059:
Any way we could get the mods to change the name of this thread to AJ Jenkins is a Bust

Maybe when its actually proven that he is a bust.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Maybe when its actually proven that he is a bust.

if he breaks 500 yards i will paypal you 100$

How about you just do like a good fan and eat your crow when that happens. Closed my paypal account last year anyways....
I would like to see people give him a chance before judging him. He has great hand, run good routes, is very fast and can play on the inside or outside. He didn't show anything last year but this year he's poised to breakout and be the perfect number 2.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:

How about you just do like a good fan and eat your crow when that happens. Closed my paypal account last year anyways....

This. Of course, he won't eat crow. He'll be just like the rest

"I KNEW AJ was gonna be bada$$!!"
Originally posted by Beeker:

I promise, if AJ turns into anything, I will create my own thread (which will get locked within seconds ) and eat crow. I just don't have any confidence in him.

Originally posted by NinerBuff:

I promise, if AJ turns into anything, I will create my own thread (which will get locked within seconds ) and eat crow. I just don't have any confidence in him.

It won't get locked that quick! I might even give it an official tag.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

It won't get locked that quick! I might even give it an official tag.

haha, DONE!!!
Is Jenkins working out in Santa Clara with kaep, Vernon, Crabtree and others?
I think after last season he should be working out with Kap in the gym, on the field and then when his day is finished he goes for a jog up the hill with Jerry Rice and then go home and study his route tree so he knows it back to front.
I'm excited about him!

Hopefully he's been working his tail off to become bigger and stronger. He already has great hands and he's a smart guy.

Besides his strength, the biggest issue for him in terms of development is confidence. He doesn't have to learn a new offense, so I expect AJ to become a significant part of the offense in 2013!
Share 49ersWebzone