LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

AJ Jenkins is a 49er

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by GNielsen:
So easy fun sport for webzoners to dismiss a player... we'll see.

...and then forget they did so when he excels at some future date! "I always knew he would be great!"
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by GNielsen:
So easy fun sport for webzoners to dismiss a player... we'll see.

...and then forget they did so when he excels at some future date! "I always knew he would be great!"

Thank you.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
who is this WR u speak of???

a top notch scrub that needs to eat more and work out...

I thought he was someone we were interested in drafting wtf
Man, I don't know if you're kidding around or not... if this is BS then you got me

But, AJ Jenkins - Niners drafted him in the 1st round last year... are you $h!tt!ng me, you really don't know?

I believe he is s**tting on you.
Kaepernick makes major strides from year one in the scheme to year two and it's not possible at all for Jenkins to do the same. Webzone logic!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Garcia:
who is this WR u speak of???

a top notch scrub that needs to eat more and work out...

I thought he was someone we were interested in drafting wtf
Man, I don't know if you're kidding around or not... if this is BS then you got me

But, AJ Jenkins - Niners drafted him in the 1st round last year... are you $h!tt!ng me, you really don't know?

I believe he is s**tting on you.

Yup, he $h!tted on me I should've known
Anyone know if AJ actually did get together wth Kap to run routes and play catch?
Originally posted by Wodwo:

look at that dump truck laying flat on his grill!!

Top-Notch scrub got moves

lol he only has that hand out to protect his shoes from getting scuffed.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Anyone know if AJ actually did get together wth Kap to run routes and play catch?

yes from what ive read hes there or at least was...
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BayArea:
Originally posted by Wodwo:

look at that dump truck laying flat on his grill!!

Top-Notch scrub got moves

lol he only has that hand out to protect his shoes from getting scuffed.

Top-Notch Scrub
I just say give AJ Jenkins more opportunities and he may show flashes on why we picked him up in the first round. I'm also curious about Lockette the rocket connecting with Kaepernick.

Originally posted by Team49ers:
I just say give AJ Jenkins more opportunities and he may show flashes on why we picked him up in the first round. I'm also curious about Lockette the rocket connecting with Kaepernick.

I have more faith in Lockette than AJ.
I have faith in JH creating tremendous competition at this position and coming away with a great receiving corps! The last step in creating a great offense!
Originally posted by xela510:

Why?
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by xela510:

Why?

because he could can AJ's skinny ass and outrun him lol. im hoping AJ is taking advantage of his sessions with Kaep. championship teams have short leashes for underachievers. the most he'll get is this year to prove himslef. if hes a dud again hes gone i think
How do you figure he could though? Without seeing any proof with this team theres no reason to have any more faith in lockette then there is jenkins. Imo if anyones position is in danger because of lockette its kw because him and lockette are fast play the same positions wr and st and kw coming off the injury could slow him down and lockette has a size advantage over kw.
Share 49ersWebzone