There are 216 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

AJ Jenkins is a 49er

Originally posted by Weezer:
This pick makes me sick.

I have hopes for him next year, he needs to get his s**t together this offseason and realize he won't be red-shirted next year, he needs to either deliver on the goods or GTFO.
Learn to catch a ball Jenkins!

Gosh, some rookies are so
Woohoo guys... Jenkins redshirt first year is over... Finally we will get to see him be a legit WR.
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows AJ Jenkins says he plans to spend part if the offseason in Atlanta training with Colin Kaepernick.

Kaep keeps in shape and it will help build some trust and chemistry. Good move by Jenkins lets hope it pays off next season. We could use his speed cuz Kaep has the arm to get him the ball
Originally posted by valrod33:
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows AJ Jenkins says he plans to spend part if the offseason in Atlanta training with Colin Kaepernick.

Kaep keeps in shape and it will help build some trust and chemistry. Good move by Jenkins lets hope it pays off next season. We could use his speed cuz Kaep has the arm to get him the ball

I think this is a good thing. Build some chemistry and timing.

I for one am willing to give it at least 2 years. This year for whatever combination of reasons was like a total redshirt year. But I don't write the guy off for all time because of that. I am in the concerned category because he didn't progress as I hoped. I just hope he builds some muscle in the offseason, gets a little stronger, and works out some timing and trust with Kaepernick.
f**k this dood. He's worse than Rashaun Woods.

he needs to spend time with Rice
i'm rooting for him just because of how quick so many people on here called him a bust. i like it when guys redeem themselves and make the knee jerk reaction crowd look a little foolish a la vernon davis, michael crabtree and anthony davis.
Sc**w him! We needed help and he gave us nothin.
Originally posted by jreff22:

he needs to spend time with Rice

he planned that too and didn't follow through.

Everyone has "plans." Lets see some action.
Why are they staying in ATL?
Better lift, he looks small as f**k.
He's going to spend the entire off season learning how to catch those fastballs and getting his timing for long bombs with Kaepernick. Give him next season before you decide he's a bust.
All well and good that hes taking the right step to improve his game, but im not sure Jenkins can even catch the football from Kaep if he puts even a little zip on it

This is good news. I haven't labeled Jenkins a bust just yet...