There are 245 users in the forums

AJ Jenkins is a 49er

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
He proves that our coaches weakness in WR. Either in development or scouting. Wouldn't be surprised by a high profile FA signing in next 2 years.

It's a weakness off of one player? A late first round pick? Lol ok
RoJo

Good point, they are clueless. Any good GMs we could hire to replace Baalke?
AJ Jenkins will produce a bit next year, and a lot more in his 3rd year.

Than all the haters will say "I told you he is the best EVVVVAAAAARRRRR" Look at my AJ Jenkins jersey dood!!!!!!
Originally posted by jreff22:
He proves that our coaches weakness in WR. Either in development or scouting. Wouldn't be surprised by a high profile FA signing in next 2 years.

RoJo

Good point, they are clueless. Any good GMs we could hire to replace Baalke?

guess what RoJo and Jenkins have in common?
A.J.
J-ust please catch the ball when you have the opportunity
E-at your wheaties
N-ever start downfield without the ball
K-iss major ass this offseason by your play not mouth
I- think you were a bad draft choice
N-obody thought you were good so dont compare yourself to crabtree
S-how us something please

It's definitely not a strength
I think that he did not learn the playbook. He looks to be a great route runner, fast with good hands to boot. The only thing i can think of is that he did not grasp our complex offense...hopefully an offseason will do him some good
Kaepernick had a great rookie year too
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

Than all the haters will say "I told you he is the best EVVVVAAAAARRRRR" Look at my AJ Jenkins jersey dood!!!!!!

I hope you're right
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

I hope you're right

Me too. I'd like to give some better evaluation but he's like a ghost on the field.
49ers WR A.J. Jenkins will train with Colin Kaepernick in Atlanta this offseason and wants to return as a "totally different player" in 2013.

"I'm going to make that happen and come back bigger, faster, stronger," said Jenkins. "I'm going to be accountable this offseason and make myself the kind of player that they want me to be." Jenkins was active for just three games in 2012 after being a first-round pick, catching zero passes. He's expected to have a much bigger role next season with Randy Moss and Ted Ginn being free agents."

rotoworld.com

Might want to ask Kaep for conformation after to make sure he actually lived up to his words of training so this doesnt turn into another running the hill with jerry b.s. story.
This guy has a good chance to set career highs in receptions, yards and tds next season.
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
This guy has a good chance to set career highs in receptions, yards and tds next season.

LOL

LOL

Indeed.
Share 49ersWebzone