AJ Jenkins is a 49er

Shop 49ers game tickets
Gonna get his first catch today, believe that
  • Garce
  • Veteran
AJ looks skinny.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
that pass to Moss was terrible. Jenkins was wide open and Moss wasn't even expecting the ball. Jenkins needs to catch something today.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sfout:
that pass to Moss was terrible. Jenkins was wide open and Moss wasn't even expecting the ball. Jenkins needs to catch something today.

he dropped a pass,, i would not throw to him either,, i thought he was a decent first round pick and james at second sucked,, but now it is the opposite,, this guy is terrible and i have zero confidence in him for next year,
flag for what>??!?!?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Just when I started to trust baalke he drafts a bust.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by sfout:

he dropped a pass,, i would not throw to him either,, i thought he was a decent first round pick and james at second sucked,, but now it is the opposite,, this guy is terrible and i have zero confidence in him for next year,
After that drop, they should have run a reverse or anything just to get him a play to get his confidence
Jenkins was even less productive than DHB was when we all had the crabtree vs DHB watch. hopefully Jenkins can get it goin in the playoffs if he gets on the field. lining up in the wrong spot is not good
Originally posted by susweel:

you would have said the same about crabtree and vernon davis after their first several seasons.

Give him time.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by diablo:
Originally posted by susweel:

you would have said the same about crabtree and vernon davis after their first several seasons.

Give him time.

not really those two you could tell had some skill right off the bat this dude doesn't look he belong in the nfl. if he wasn't a first round pick her would have been cut in camp. it's early and I hope he develops but it don't look good right now.

Originally posted by wysiwyg:
After that drop, they should have run a reverse or anything just to get him a play to get his confidence

Wish they did that too. Man 1 drop and done. That can't help his confidence out at all. Should of at least thrown him 1 more ball and see what he can do. Hate the idea of Ginn being our #3 come playoffs.
And he still sucks
This was through 9 games First 3 rounds of rookie WR

PLAYER TEAM GAMES REC TARG YARDS YPC TD
Justin Blackmon JAX 8 23 54 225 9.8 1
Michael Floyd ARI 9 18 36 207 1 1.5 1
Kendall Wright TEN 9 42 67 381 9.1 3
A.J. Jenkins SFX 0 0 0 0 0 0
Brian Quick STL 7 5 15 90 18 0
Stephen Hill NYJ 6 14 32 196 17 3
Alshon Jeffery CHI 5 14 23 184 13.1 2
Rueben Randle NYG 9 9 18 154 17.1 0
DeVier Posey HOU 4 0 0 0 0 0
T.J. Graham BUF 7 14 24 109 7.8 1
Mohamed Sanu CIN 6 5 6 56 11.2 0
T.Y.Hilton IND 7 24 44 355 14.8 2
Awesome game, he looks like a real gamebreaker, not sure of where to line up at after 16 weeks.
Did the kid really look that bad? I wasn't able to watch the game
Share 49ersWebzone