There are 234 users in the forums

AJ Jenkins is a 49er

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Maybe it's callous, I dont know. You're talking to a guy that watch BOTH grandparents die of cancer as I sat bed side. Literally I watched them take there last breath. My grandfather was my father figure and we were extremly close, so Manninghams pain is not lost on me. With all that said, I see the death of the elderly as the cycle of life. And while its sad, it's not "tragic." Tragic to me is the "untimely death" of someone well under the age or normal mortality tables. Anyway, I wish he and his family the best. However, I dont think he should miss a regular season game over it. But that's just me. Sorry.

Well thank the Almighty that we are all different. If we were all the same , how boring that would be. He's different than you, one way isn't better than the other, just different, but then this forum is full people being judgemental
+ we always have the past ^
- Hears that AJ is looking out of shape in Preseason - ... BUSSSSSTTTT

- AJ catches a TD pass in preseason - .... OHH MAAA GAWWWDDDD IM A BELIEVER

Originally posted by Zachary:
- Hears that AJ is looking out of shape in Preseason - ... BUSSSSSTTTT

- AJ catches a TD pass in preseason - .... OHH MAAA GAWWWDDDD IM A BELIEVER

I think the believing started in the second or third preseason game where Josh Johnson overthrew him a couple times for what would have been touchdowns. As the preseason rolled on it was evident that he has the ability to get open.
Originally posted by Shorteous:
I think the believing started in the second or third preseason game where Josh Johnson overthrew him a couple times for what would have been touchdowns. As the preseason rolled on it was evident that he has the ability to get open.

All it took for me was seeing one of his catches from Illinois. Theres this one where he tracks it over his shoulder while tip toeing the out of bounds line and getting absolutely smashed as soon as the ball touches his fingertips. Love this kids hands and speed and smoothity.
Jenkins is a pimp.

Seriously, how can you not swoon with a smile like this:

Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Jenkins is a pimp.

Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Jenkins is a pimp.

I think I'm gay.
Originally posted by niners94:
I think I'm gay.

Here's my phone number, call me maybe.
Jenkins is a pimp.

"gummy" smile, not perfect

• teeohh
  • Veteran
Sexual chocolate.
Originally posted by toeshawn:
Sexual chocolate.

thaha, haha
Jenkins is a pimp.

Didn't seem to work for Crabtree.

JOSH MORGAN IS A UGLY MOFO
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
JOSH MORGAN IS A UGLY MOFO

Hence why he's no longer on the team. Michael Crabtree doe....
Share 49ersWebzone