LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 343 users in the forums

Brandon Jacobs caravan

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
I hope he'll be ready for the regular season because Dixon doesn't run with enough power in short yardage situations and often gets stuffed.

do you how many first down conversions he has had this preseason?...compared to him 'often" being stuffed when we needed him to get a conversion?

If you just consider this preseason, then "often" doesn't apply. But if you include last season, then "often" applies.
Originally posted by BayArea:
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
In all seriousness, I immediately thought it was an MCL or an ACL. The guy hit w/a lot of lateral momentum from in front, but he was above the knee, so it looked like the PCL would be fine. The report that the ACL is fine was great news. The fact that the contact was helmet to knee made me think bone bruise as well. The cool thing is: MCL sprains and bone bruises heal themselves over time, w/rest. Then, you just need to get back into football shape.

I could totally be wrong. I'm not a doc, but I tore both ACLs, R MCL (x2), L MCL, L PCL, L retinaculum, L&R meniscus, so I have gotten some experience recognizing mechanism of injury when it comes to the knees.

Both ACLs? Jesus christ man hopefully you are being kinder to your body now? Cuz that is quite the beating on your knees.

Yeah, it is a lot more fun to watch football than it is to play it these days. Fortunately, the 49ers are awesome now, so watching football is a lot more fun these days.
Man, some of the tweets that people send these players. I am oftentimes left to wonder are these people adults or children? I have not joined twitter, but I almost did to tell Kyle Williams to not let other people's blind hate destroy his will to improve as a football player. My lazy a$s didnt but I still feel bad for some of the players. I can criticize someone as it is my right to do so, but I should do so with a certain measure of respect. These Giants fans are over the top with some of those tweets that I saw on the web. Maybe it is because I am older than most of these players, but I just can not bring myself to say some of the distasteful things towards these professional athlete entertainers. I will boo at the opposition when they play against me, but I won't wish them real and lasting harm. I think it takes away from my own credibility when I post comments that resemble those of someone scorned. Football is something I love but yet it is just entertainment.
What's the update? Freakin nightmare game last night
http://www.csnbayarea.com/football-san-francisco-niners/niners-talk/Jacobs-Yeeeeaaaa?blockID=759591&feedID=5936
looks like i was right
Why not release the results? What are they hiding?
Originally posted by kingairta:
Why not release the results? What are they hiding?

he was taken by Stanford Biomedical Engineering and will have a bionic leg.
He just tweeted "good good good"

I'm guessing he might not even miss the season opener.
[ Edited by Niner3030 on Aug 19, 2012 at 5:12 PM ]
Originally posted by Niner3030:
He just tweeted "good good good"

I'm guessing he might not even miss the season opener.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/football-san-francisco-niners/niners-talk/Brandon-Jacobs-tweets-Yeeeeaaaa?blockID=759591&feedID=2800

Update and twitter

Seems like he won't miss much time. I would hold him off until the season opener though.
Maybe he is happy that he gets to spend this Fall at home with his family...
So this means I can go back to hate'n on Dixon ...

If all the RB stay healthy, we are going to be the sh*t running the ball
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Maybe he is happy that he gets to spend this Fall at home with his family...

Park'n his butt on the couch with a bum knee, gett'n a BJ --tweet'n 'good good good' is what I'm think'n
I am glad to hear that he will be okay (sooner rather than later). Let's get healthy during the preseason and rock this s**t!
Share 49ersWebzone