LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 238 users in the forums

360 degree veiw of stadium

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by DRUSTOPO:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Which side would the Niners stand on? I would think the side with less fans so it's less noise and nobody to bother the players. Leave the noisy side for the visiting team along with fans talking s**t.

Honestly, when you look at it from the field, it doesn't look like it will hold much noise: too open.

I thought the same exact thing Joe, looks way too open. Not sure why they would leave so much space like that. One would think that they would want to have more seats to charge for more PSLs and tickets. That stadium needs 10,000 more seats.

Leave to the Yorks to build a stadium but ruin the design.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by DRUSTOPO:
Which side would the Niners stand on? I would think the side with less fans so it's less noise and nobody to bother the players. Leave the noisy side for the visiting team along with fans talking s**t.

Honestly, when you look at it from the field, it doesn't look like it will hold much noise: too open.

I thought the same exact thing Joe, looks way too open. Not sure why they would leave so much space like that. One would think that they would want to have more seats to charge for more PSLs and tickets. That stadium needs 10,000 more seats.

Leave to the Yorks to build a stadium but ruin the design.
that's what it looks like...but before they built it, they said it was designed by experts that made sure it would some how generate lots of noise. Or I remember reading something like that.
this looked like this could've been more louder...

nice design...but of course without the Mall thing.

The Santa Clara one looks beautiful though....at least there will always be great weather, or at least most of the time.
Originally posted by Howlett49:

Yeah, I agree. Instead of Jed focusing on making it state of the art and green friendly, I would have preferred state of the art and loud!

you DO know about sunlight and orienting the sidelines so the visiting teams have the sun in their eyes during late afternoon games, right? therefore, the 49ers sideline is on the WEST side of the stadium (beneath the "suite-stack") with the sun on their backs and so they'll be the first in the shade. visiting teams will be on the EAST side (SURROUNDED ON THREE SIDES) by the closer, lower bowl seath with the home crowd right on top of them, plus the added nuisance of the westering sun in their eyes on the east sideline.
Nice
  • Hctr
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Posted this several days ago.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/125047-new-stadium-pics-info/page164/

sorry marvin49 didn't know it was in a post already, searched for thread , you can have the credit though ,just joking bro
e
Originally posted by susweel:
ninners a womans boobs or a fat man that nurses

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ninners

ebonics?
I love the new stadium but I just have 1 problem it seems like the stadium screens are small
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
I like the sun screens idea they had on the old stadium design
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I love the new stadium but I just have 1 problem it seems like the stadium screens are small

I believe I heard Jed talking about how big they were. I think the whole screen is video capable, and not just the middle portion like the pic shows.

That's how it's gonna look in Madden.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

I believe I heard Jed talking about how big they were. I think the whole screen is video capable, and not just the middle portion like the pic shows.

In that case then hell yeah!
Originally posted by pelos21:

this lol.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by pelos21:

this lol.

Can't wait for Madden 14 so I can play in the new stadium.
Looks like a video game, nice link.
Share 49ersWebzone