There are 378 users in the forums

360 degree veiw of stadium

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by pelos21:
That's how it's gonna look in Madden.

this lol.

Can't wait for Madden 14 so I can play in the new stadium.

you mean madden '15?

(madden '14 comes out in 2013; they always use the next upcoming year in the title even though the games are released in August)
Originally posted by Hctr:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
thanks hector

No problem , plus i thought i need to get my post count up after four years on the zone LOL

lol
maybe they needed the wall of suites to fund the stadium, but I think its overkill. the crowd size looks way too weak on one side

Im just thankful we managed the miracle of building a new football stadium in the bay area. its the revenue that counts, and this will allow us to compete for a SB for a long, long time.

having a cool looking stadium wouldve been nice, but in football its about what happens on the field, not what the stadium looks like. In baseball you want a unique and beautiful stadium to take in as part of your game experience, but football is all about economics and crowd advantage. If we can generate big noise, and the box suite money makes the team tons of cash, thats all that matters.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by DRUSTOPO:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Which side would the Niners stand on? I would think the side with less fans so it's less noise and nobody to bother the players. Leave the noisy side for the visiting team along with fans talking s**t.

Honestly, when you look at it from the field, it doesn't look like it will hold much noise: too open.

I thought the same exact thing Joe, looks way too open. Not sure why they would leave so much space like that. One would think that they would want to have more seats to charge for more PSLs and tickets. That stadium needs 10,000 more seats.

Leave to the Yorks to build a stadium but ruin the design.
that's what it looks like...but before they built it, they said it was designed by experts that made sure it would some how generate lots of noise. Or I remember reading something like that.

It's going to be the loudest open air stadium, they designed it to have the vast majority of seats in the lower section to increase fan noise. It will have more seats in the lower section than any other stadium.
Originally posted by MSteitz468:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by DRUSTOPO:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Which side would the Niners stand on? I would think the side with less fans so it's less noise and nobody to bother the players. Leave the noisy side for the visiting team along with fans talking s**t.

Honestly, when you look at it from the field, it doesn't look like it will hold much noise: too open.

I thought the same exact thing Joe, looks way too open. Not sure why they would leave so much space like that. One would think that they would want to have more seats to charge for more PSLs and tickets. That stadium needs 10,000 more seats.

Leave to the Yorks to build a stadium but ruin the design.
that's what it looks like...but before they built it, they said it was designed by experts that made sure it would some how generate lots of noise. Or I remember reading something like that.

It's going to be the loudest open air stadium, they designed it to have the vast majority of seats in the lower section to increase fan noise. It will have more seats in the lower section than any other stadium.

But wouldn't most of the noise come from seats that are set up higher and steeper so the noise comes down onto the stadium?

Oh well, I'm sure they have taken it all into consideration. Hope it will be a high tech stadium. Maybe have those basic telephone things they have at the parks located at each seat for everyone to yell into.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by JoeMontana:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
fake. u can tell it's just computer generated.

Are you sure?

yea. when it turns u can see some weird pixelation. Also I play a lot of video games so I know.

I think he missed the joke....

had me rollin tho lol
Wont hold any noise

Shoulda' copied the sea hawks s**t
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Wont hold any noise

Shoulda' copied the sea hawks s**t

What luck that a stadium acoustics expert would drop in and break the news.
Share 49ersWebzone