There are 72 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Moss to miss voluntary workouts

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
I always know I have won when an argument when the other party starts with the ad hominem attacks.
Is it that important to you to win arguments?
Originally posted by Howlett49:
Trollhawk? Is that you?
Post reported.

What did you report? "I'm a troll because I'm arguing with real 49ers fans that Rice is not the greatest ever."?

You do realize Rice had 2 HOF QB's throwing to him, right?
What did you report? "I'm a troll because I'm arguing with real 49ers fans that Rice is not the greatest ever."?

You for the namecalling. I pray the banhammer be swift, but merciful.
I'll take the opinion of a blue-ribbon panel including NFL Films, both current and former NFL coaches, players and front office personnel, as well as noted NFL media members, Hall of Fame voters and league historians concluding Jerry Rice is the G.O.A.T vs. Peter Kings opinion alone, just sayin.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Is it that important to you to win arguments?

more important than losing them.
Originally posted by LoboLtnLvr49er:
I'll take the opinion of a blue-ribbon panel including NFL Films, both current and former NFL coaches, players and front office personnel, as well as noted NFL media members, Hall of Fame voters and league historians concluding Jerry Rice is the G.O.A.T vs. Peter Kings opinion alone, just sayin.

So why don't we just all stop posting, and just fill up the forum with quotes from Peter King.
/THREAD

If people got banned on the zone for calling someone a troll there would be no members left. It's pob one of the only things you can actually call someone. Don't be such a sensitive little snitch.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
more important than losing them.
ok. I never mind losing them as i have no ego to bruise. spock star trek 2, the search for khan
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

So why don't we just all stop posting, and just fill up the forum with quotes from Peter King.

I'm not sure if you are referring to me, since I'm not the poster referencing Peter King's opinion on Rice.

Trollhawk!? Didn't you call all of the people that thought Rice was the greatest, people with only half a brain? I take offence to that. If I was a snitch like you I would have reported you for name calling. Instead i call you Trollhawk!
If people got banned on the zone for calling someone a troll there would be no members left. It's pob one of the only things you can actually call someone. Don't be such a sensitive little snitch.

I take it back. May the banhammer show no mercy.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

I'm not sure if you are referring to me, since I'm not the poster referencing Peter King's opinion on Rice.

SunDevil came into the argument late. He doesn't realize Trollhawk started this B.S.
Trollhawk!? Didn't you call all of the people that thought Rice was the greatest, people with only half a brain? I take offence to that. If I was a snitch like you I would have reported you for name calling. Instead i call you Trollhawk!

Just because you lost the argument doesn't mean you have to so hostile. People have different opinions, and in the opinion of me and several others Jerry Rice is the 4th best WR of all time.
SunDevil came into the argument late. He doesn't realize Trollhawk started this B.S.

No, Sundevil had expressed his opinion several times before that Rice is not the greatest WR of all time. He agrees with me.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home