There are 125 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Moss to miss voluntary workouts

Hands down Rice is the greatest WR ever, and THE (#1) greatest player in pro football history. Moreover, this is not just my opinion, this is the opinion of NFL films and the blue-ribbon panel including both current and former NFL coaches, players and front office personnel, as well as noted NFL media members, Hall of Fame voters and league historians concluding Rice is the G.O.A.T.

Now back to the topic at hand, Moss is working hard in FL, here is a link to a video of his Summer workout back in 2010.
Moss feeling the heat'-Part One (Trailer) http://www.draftnasty.com/football_content/videos/moss-feeling-the-heat-part-one-trailer/
I simply cannot believe my eyes.

I simply cannot believe I am reading Niner fans in doubt of Jerry Rice.

Apparently I have been in a coma for 20 years and have awakened into some strange parallel universe where Jerry Rice is viewed as having just decent talent.

I suppose there are parallel universes of the Intelligent Universe and the Stupid Universe.

I don't want to be here.

This isn't reality.

I'm going back into my coma.

Originally posted by Howlett49:
It was Rice though. Rice caught those balls. Rice scored those TD's. Rice owns the record book. Rice is the greatest WR to ever play the game. /discussion

He should have an asterisk next to all of his records like Barry Bonds.
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
Without Rice, it would have been John Taylor. hello! Or what about slow and fat Brent Jones? Hello! Heck Ted Popsoon looked like a pro bowler with these guys throwing to them. Roger Craig was a FB at Nebraska, then all of a sudden he's a pass catching HB. WTH?

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

I am a fan of both of your posts, and will continue to follow them as you seem to be knowledgable on the subject.
Originally posted by WeAreLegend:
I simply cannot believe my eyes.

I simply cannot believe I am reading Niner fans in doubt of Jerry Rice.

Apparently I have been in a coma for 20 years and have awakened into some strange parallel universe where Jerry Rice is viewed as having just decent talent.

I suppose there are parallel universes of the Intelligent Universe and the Stupid Universe.

I don't want to be here.

This isn't reality.

I'm going back into my coma.


well excuse us for having a serious discussion
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
Originally posted by Howlett49:
It was Rice though. Rice caught those balls. Rice scored those TD's. Rice owns the record book. Rice is the greatest WR to ever play the game. /discussion

but this discussion is actually about Moss missing voluntary workouts so the discussion will continue.

So, you obviously have nothing left to say about the Rice discussion that you put your 2 cents in. If you wanted to talk about Moss, why comment on my post?
Originally posted by Howlett49:
So, you obviously have nothing left to say about the Rice discussion that you put your 2 cents in. If you wanted to talk about Moss, why comment on my post?

No reason to get hostile man
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Originally posted by Howlett49:
It was Rice though. Rice caught those balls. Rice scored those TD's. Rice owns the record book. Rice is the greatest WR to ever play the game. /discussion

He should have an asterisk next to all of his records like Barry Bonds.

You should have troll next to your name and all of your meaningless posts. Trollhawk
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Originally posted by Howlett49:
So, you obviously have nothing left to say about the Rice discussion that you put your 2 cents in. If you wanted to talk about Moss, why comment on my post?

No reason to get hostile man

Trollhawk? Is that you?
Originally posted by Howlett49:
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Originally posted by Howlett49:
It was Rice though. Rice caught those balls. Rice scored those TD's. Rice owns the record book. Rice is the greatest WR to ever play the game. /discussion

He should have an asterisk next to all of his records like Barry Bonds.

You should have troll next to your name and all of your meaningless posts. Trollhawk

Originally posted by Howlett49:
Trollhawk? Is that you?
Post reported.
Originally posted by Howlett49:
Trollhawk? Is that you?

I always know I have won when an argument when the other party starts with the ad hominem attacks.
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Originally posted by Howlett49:
Trollhawk? Is that you?
Post reported.

What did you report? "I'm a troll because I'm arguing with real 49ers fans that Rice is not the greatest ever."?
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Originally posted by Howlett49:
Trollhawk? Is that you?

I always know I have won when an argument when the other party starts with the ad hominem attacks.

Your here to "win" arguments? Def a troll! LOL
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,191
Originally posted by BayArea:
Why would you say something like that without saying who you think is second best?

It obviously is Owens. Almost every record Rice has the next one down from him is Owens...
ok kid. i did not want to answer cuz that is not the topic of the thread but since you asked,,,, you can pick from tim brown,, don hudson, art monk, chris carter, any one of those is above owens.I think if you take a look at the record books you will find either chris carter or tim brown next to rice in alot of categories. hell even a guy name irving fryer who was very good for the patriots would be above owens. You need to take off the owens in a niners uniform rose colored glasses and look at this with an objective point of view