5. Chris Carter

umm what?
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by Amir:
Originally posted by JBatta49erfansince81:
Originally posted by Amir:
Don't care, lol

He's Randy Moss. 2nd greatest WR of all time.

LOL. NOT!

come at me, bro

Randy is the 2nd best ever.

No he's not

1. Don Hutson
2. Randy Moss
3. Steve Largent
4. Jerry Rice
5. Chris Carter

You listed 3 people before Rice! You just lost 12,000 posts of credibility!
1. Don Hutson
2. Randy Moss
3. Steve Largent
4. Jerry Rice
5. Chris Carter

kindly leave, sir. KINDLY... leave
Originally posted by Howlett49:
You listed 3 people before Rice! You just lost 12,000 posts of credibility!

Please Rice benefitted from 2 hall of fame qbs in pass friendly offense. Peter King writes for Sports Illustrated and has Don Hutson listed as the #1 player of all time, so your armchair amateur analysis means nothing to me.
Please Rice benefitted from 2 hall of fame qbs in pass friendly offense. Peter King writes for Sports Illustrated and has Don Hutson listed as the #1 player of all time, so your armchair amateur analysis means nothing to me.

Dude your ignorance is showing.
Originally posted by BayArea:

The stats don't lie. Plus Peter King is one of the most respected sportswriters in the world, I value his opinion more than some random screen name on the internet.
dont even have TO on that list

one would definatly have an argument for hutson, but you also listed moss ahead of rice. he also had 2 hall of fame QBs throwing to him and one very fine one in culpepper(gannon) and they both have had matt hasselbeck throwing to them at the end of their career.

then moss has played in a much friendlier passing league.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BayArea:

that's not his ignorance, it's his ball sack.
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
one would definatly have an argument for hutson, but you also listed moss ahead of rice. he also had 2 hall of fame QBs throwing to him and one very fine one in culpepper(gannon) and they both have had matt hasselbeck throwing to them at the end of their career.

then moss has played in a much friendlier passing league.

Moss has incredible numbers even though he took half the plays off. This alone means he was way more talented than Rice which why he is #2 and Rice is #4.

Moss has incredible numbers even though he took half the plays off. This alone means he was way more talented than Rice which why he is #2 and Rice is #4.

jamarcuss russel is the most talented qb and took most if not all plays off

is he a #1 QB?
1. Don Hutson
2. Randy Moss
3. Steve Largent
4. Jerry Rice
5. Chris Carter

I don't get why people don't see it either. Then again I could.. it's the rose and gold colored glasses. Without the HOF QB's Rice would be on par with Brandon Lloyd at best. Pretty sure if JJ Stokes had Montana and Young, he would be in the HOF right now too.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
jamarcuss russel is the most talented qb and took most if not all plays off

is he a #1 QB?

He never put up the numbers. Your argument is stupid.
He never put up the numbers. Your argument is stupid.

so is yours

rice has better numbers than moss
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
I don't get why people don't see it either. Then again I could.. it's the rose and gold colored glasses. Without the HOF QB's Rice would be on par with Brandon Lloyd at best. Pretty sure if JJ Stokes had Montana and Young, he would be in the HOF right now too.

Exactly. Anyone with half a brain can see this.
Share 49ersWebzone