There are 177 users in the forums

Moss to miss voluntary workouts

Shop Find 49ers gear online
They have zero coaching interaction for the first two weeks, then limited interaction for another couple weeks. If he's not there for May OTA's then we should all be concerned, until then not worried. Did anybody pick up what Heath Miller said on State of the Franchise about how he works out in Florida? He said nobody wants to come work out with him because it's too intense.

BTW, Moss IS NOT the only no-show for the voluntary work-outs.
[ Edited by SonocoNinerFan on Apr 19, 2012 at 9:13 AM ]
lets cut him now
No Championship!
He's not here because he has a specific offseason training regimen that he sticks to in Boca, FL with a personal trainer he's close to.

http://boston.sbnation.com/2010/6/11/1513521/Randy-Moss-Offseason-Training-Tim-Martin
Originally posted by walker807:
Who cares, if he doesn't show up ready to go he gets cut plain and simple. Doesn't cost the niners anything. Moss knows this and will likely show up in great shape.

This.....
Im confident the coach has him in check. If he doesn't perform, I doubt he will last as long as Braylon Edwards did.........
Its not a big deal. The Niners are okay with it so be it. This is a last chance thing for Moss so its either put up or your gone. Doesnt bother me if he is on the team or off the team.
is gore there?
Originally posted by Amir:
Originally posted by JBatta49erfansince81:
Originally posted by Amir:
Don't care, lol

He's Randy Moss. 2nd greatest WR of all time.

LOL. NOT!

come at me, bro

Randy is the 2nd best ever.

No he's not
Originally posted by RonMexico:
is gore there?

no but the thread was created to make Moss look like he's starting drama
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
this thread is reaching b!

He'll be ready come game time.
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
He's not here because he has a specific offseason training regimen that he sticks to in Boca, FL with a personal trainer he's close to.

http://boston.sbnation.com/2010/6/11/1513521/Randy-Moss-Offseason-Training-Tim-Martin

Boca Florida ?
Originally posted by Chaoslord209:
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
Wow, can't believe the universal catering to the guy. What, the other players don't have families too? For a guy with his history of taking time off, even during games, I'm surprised so many are ok with him doing so before even stepping on a field with his teammates. Are we going to have a double standard here? I realize they're voluntary, but it would go a long way with his fellow players if he were to attend along with the rest of the mere mortals.

Would you day the same thing about Frank Gore?
If he had the same history as Moss and missed a season, and bounced around several teams the last year he did play, AND was a non-factor? YES. But it's really not the same is it? Frank is a team guy, Moss isn't/wasn't. Never ceases to amaze me the amount of slack cut for guys with supreme talent, which granted, Moss had.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
If he had the same history as Moss and missed a season, and bounced around several teams the last year he did play, AND was a non-factor? YES. But it's really not the same is it? Frank is a team guy, Moss isn't/wasn't. Never ceases to amaze me the amount of slack cut for guys with supreme talent, which granted, Moss had.
it was the coaches idea so does that mean we have a dumb coach? You do not know what moss is like now.No need to try to create or generate some drama , in my opinion
Regardless of Harbaugh's assertions that it's ok and was understood from the git-go, missing these workouts for a guy who missed an entire season makes no sense. We should not be making such concessations to placate an already enormous ego. Moss needs all the time he can get to familiarize himself with the offense and build rapport with his qb's and teammates.

He probably has prior engagements. Why else would they have discussed his absence before he even agreed to terms? People want to make something out of nothing all the time, and this is a perfect example. Stop feeding in to the media's BS.
Share 49ersWebzone