LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 409 users in the forums

Moss to miss voluntary workouts

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
For those who don't think Moss is #2, who do you think is?

Please don't say TO.

Moss>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TO
This is on par with the Hands on His Hips thread, bwahahahahaha.
Originally posted by Amir:
For those who don't think Moss is #2, who do you think is?

Please don't say TO.

Moss>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TO

Good. TO could run any route on the field while Moss just goes vertical to avoid contact
Originally posted by Allx9er:
does anybody else think that somebody is gonna bring this thread or topic up if 11/84 dont est. something during the reg season?

Moss went to Tennessee middle of the season, he didn't do much there. I think that was Hasselbeck throwing it to him. You can say Randy wasn't trying, but it takes time in camp by the WR and QB. They can try to make it work without the time put into it but it really isn't the same consistent connection. If all the receivers get into camp and work together with Smith it should be fine.
A player of Moss's caliber does not need to be lifting weights and running on a treadmill next to Kyle Williams and Rock Cartwright at this time of year to get prepared for the season.
OMG RADNY MOOS IS A CACNER, HE SAY HE GOOD TEAMMATES THEN D'ONT SHOE UP TO CANP
Divas don't need no practice....
Originally posted by DRnSFw:

This
Already acting like a thug.......

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Divas don't need no practice....

Originally posted by qnnhan7:
does anybody else think that somebody is gonna bring this thread or topic up if 11/84 dont est. something during the reg season?

Moss went to Tennessee middle of the season, he didn't do much there. I think that was Hasselbeck throwing it to him. You can say Randy wasn't trying, but it takes time in camp by the WR and QB. They can try to make it work without the time put into it but it really isn't the same consistent connection. If all the receivers get into camp and work together with Smith it should be fine.

soo that's a ya
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Already acting like a thug.......

Yeah! f**kin thug can't show up for a voluntary workout! Must be on the streets hustlin.....
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

soo that's a ya

No, this is a conditioning camp. It really has little to do with actually football. Not in agreement with the overreaction of this thread. I'm talking about actual OTA and TC. It's a little more substantial discussion for me rather than the subject of this thread. If Randy missed the OTA and TC then, yes it's a concern.
i need to find that thread where folks were complaining about Ahmad Brooks finishing last in a running exercise in the 1st OTA's. that s**t was too funny
Share 49ersWebzone