Moss to miss voluntary workouts

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Not even close.

totally close, like I can smell your breath close
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by afflecksloverboy:
cmon guys, Moss is only slightly better than Rice. but if TO didn't have his stupid chemical imbalance, he'd be the GOAT and head and shoulders above #2.
he dropped to many balls
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by cciowa:
cmon guys, Moss is only slightly better than Rice. but if TO didn't have his stupid chemical imbalance, he'd be the GOAT and head and shoulders above #2.
he dropped to many balls

yeah, i know. it's related to his chemical imbalance.
he dropped to many balls

He would have made the list if not for that
Originally posted by aman49:
You guys think Rice is the best because you are mainstream conformists. You probably like the Beatles and thought The Godfather was a good movie too...
Am I in a 49ers forum?

Or is everyone here a minor who has no clue of what they are talking about, thinking their "numbers" back them up?
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
he dropped to many balls

He would have made the list if not for that

i know. such a bummer too. it's always these little horrible things these guys can't control. like JJ Stokes' chronic stress fractures in his wrist which is now known to be birth defect in some men who grow to be over 6', thanks to advances in medical science and the human genome project.
Originally posted by WeAreLegend:
Am I in a 49ers forum?

Or is everyone here a minor who has no clue of what they are talking about, thinking their "numbers" back them up?

No one has been able to form a good argument as to why Rice is no better then the 4th best wr ever. Maybe you should give it a go, maybe succeed where the others have failed.
i know. such a bummer too. it's always these little horrible things these guys can't control. like JJ Stokes' chronic stress fractures in his wrist which is now known to be birth defect in some men who grow to be over 6', thanks to advances in medical science and the human genome project.

Imagine if the technology was available back then...
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
No one has been able to form a good argument as to why Rice is no better then the 4th best wr ever. Maybe you should give it a go, maybe succeed where the others have failed.
I wonder just how many people you have inside of you
LOL @ the s**t in this thread.

Yes, because the burden of proof lies on their side .
Am I in a 49ers forum?

Ya that's the problem. Jerry Rice is the greatest receiver, and possibly football player, of all time.

Madden, Montana, Young, Marino, Fouts, Taylor, Craig, Bill Walsh, Ditka, Monk, Aikman, Smith, Tarkenton, Jerry Jones, Michael Irvin, Barry Sanders, EVERY NFL OWNER ALIVE, EVERY NFL PLAYER ALIVE, and the rest..........

Have all never blinked at saying anything other than that.

Are you kids smoking crack?

Or are you that bored and skipping school you decide to come in here sounding like you are?

Do I need to go on?

Chris Carter, Dion Sanders, Walter Payton,........I could keep going.

Really. Come on kids. Put down the crack pipe. It was amusing for an hour or so.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Yes, because the burden of proof lies on their side .

I have stated my case and I do believe it is air tight.
Ya that's the problem. Jerry Rice is the greatest receiver, and possibly football player, of all time.

Madden, Montana, Young, Marino, Fouts, Taylor, Craig, Bill Walsh, Ditka, Monk, Aikman, Smith, Tarkenton, Jerry Jones, Michael Irvin, Barry Sanders, EVERY NFL OWNER ALIVE, EVERY NFL PLAYER ALIVE, and the rest..........

Have all never blinked at saying anything other than that.

Are you kids smoking crack?

Or are you that bored and skipping school you decide to come in here sounding like you are?

Do I need to go on?

Chris Carter, Dion Sanders, Walter Payton,........I could keep going.

Really. Come on kids. Put down the crack pipe. It was amusing for an hour or so.
Excuse me, but I was in the D.A.R.E program in 5th grade, so don't talk to me about doing drugs.
  • mod
  • Veteran
I dont care... greatest WR of all time can do whatever the f**k he wants IMO
Share 49ersWebzone