There are 278 users in the forums

Do you want the 49ers on Hardknocks?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Do you want the 49ers on Hardknocks?

I'm a huge Pittsburgh Penguins fan and they did a 24/7 on them two tears ago and it was the coolest sporting thing i have ever been apart of. ABSO-fn-lutely yes. HBO does it big.
No. Don't want the distraction. Let loud mouth Rex self promote how stupid he is in New York.
[ Edited by 49erstrandedinclev on Apr 11, 2012 at 5:43 PM ]
Do not want.
Well, whether they do or not I'm fine with it. It could be a distraction, but who's to say the opposite wouldn't happen? Maybe the cameras and spotlight would make the guys work harder, you know, showcase that "blue collar" mentality. We dont know. I do think this would enlarge any sort of target that may be on our back though.

I dont think Harbaalke goes for it though.

First post ever btw. Hi guys.
Originally posted by Uce_Almighty:
Well, whether they do or not I'm fine with it. It could be a distraction, but who's to say the opposite wouldn't happen? Maybe the cameras and spotlight would make the guys work harder, you know, showcase that "blue collar" mentality. We dont know. I do think this would enlarge any sort of target that may be on our back though.

I dont think Harbaalke goes for it though.

First post ever btw. Hi guys.

welcome

and i doubt he does it last year he kicked reporters out of practice

and when fans(including me) were at TC when they were runing plays they were on the opposite side of field so fans couldnt see

i doubt he allows cameras in
YES YES YES YES YES

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT
  • mike
  • Veteran
Don't have HBO, so no.

If I did? Probably. Would be interesting to see all that background stuff you never get to see. It's only a distraction if you make it one.
Thanks

Yeah I was thinking the same thing about Harbaugh being secretive
Originally posted by Allx9er:
no distractions wanted, as much as i would like to see how harbaugh and staff coachem up, they have business to take care of with out the glitz

so no

• Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by Allx9er:
no distractions wanted, as much as i would like to see how harbaugh and staff coachem up, they have business to take care of with out the glitz

so no

Nope. No distractions, no spotlight, and no excuses. Time to concentrate on getting back to the Big Dance.
If your looking for extra coverage all you have to do is keep on winning and you will see everything that you will need to know.
No. If they want they can doco the building of the new stadium.
yes because I want to see anything I can 49ers related.... no because I want them to win a fresh superbowl before they do anything like this..
Harbaugh doesn't like any media around as it is, so being on something like hard knocks would be something he would probably despise.
Share 49ersWebzone