There are 227 users in the forums

Do you want the 49ers on Hardknocks?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Do you want the 49ers on Hardknocks?

Originally posted by mug0mug:
Yes.

Hard Knocks is a sweet show and I would be glued to the TV if it were following the Niners. Possibly the most enjoyable show to watch, of any type, that I can think of. It would be awesomely entertaining, and it'd be sweet to document everything about this year, as I think it may be a great one.

Sure, I want our strategies etc to be a secret, but they don't really show any of that on Hard Knocks. It's more about position competitions, guys trying to make the team, and the hard work and excitement leading up to the opening of the season. They reveal very few strategic details, if any.

I would absolutely love to watch Hard Knocks: Training camp of the San Francisco 49ers.

This. I doubt it will happen because Harbaugh dislikes the media but enjoys blowing smoke at them . "Alex is elite" etc etc.
I would love to see it...but I don't want the distraction for the team.

As said before, moot point.
I don't think it would be a distraction for the players ... these guys are surrounded by media during the entire season and many of the players would support getting a little exposure without their helmets on. But it won't happen - Harbaugh and Baalke don't seem the type that would be cool with having their meetings evaluating players broadcast to the rest of the league.
NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are trying to build something here, having cameras in everyones faces will be a major pain in the ass

Let attention starved camera whores like the Jets or Cowboys have it ...Jerry Jones and Rex Ryan are a couple of old ass divas that will bask in the glory of being seen on HBO every week
Want Super Bowl no distractions
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
"HBO Passes on 49ers for Hard Knocks"

That's right HBO, thaaaaats exactly how it went down.
Don't have or watch that channel anyway, so voting no.
I think wanting the 9ers on hard knocks is worse than voting for Willis in the madden cover competition...
Originally posted by okdkid:
"HBO Passes on 49ers for Hard Knocks"

That's right HBO, thaaaaats exactly how it went down.

;D NOT -- we in 9er land, really know how it went down -- because IIRC,
I read that part of the planned production, was to make it a Harbaugh
family Hard Knocks ... with cameras at the Raven camp, as well as, in
Santa Clara.
It would be great to see the Niners on HBO's Hard Knox but for the fact that no team has done very well or made any kind of signifigant Playoff run after being on the show makes me say No Thanks. Put Rex Ryan and the Jets on there cause all they want is the spotlight on them cause NY just doesn't get enough attention already.

On another note I would like to reclaim my love for The San Francisco 49ers...I was a fan when I was a little boy then grew up started rooting for Oakland. I can no longer stand The Raiders anymore and I want to officially join back to where I should have always stayed. I am asking u fans on here if u except me back or do u want me to go f*uck myself??

Good Day

Double D

Originally posted by doubled:
It would be great to see the Niners on HBO's Hard Knox but for the fact that no team has done very well or made any kind of signifigant Playoff run after being on the show makes me say No Thanks. Put Rex Ryan and the Jets on there cause all they want is the spotlight on them cause NY just doesn't get enough attention already.

On another note I would like to reclaim my love for The San Francisco 49ers...I was a fan when I was a little boy then grew up started rooting for Oakland. I can no longer stand The Raiders anymore and I want to officially join back to where I should have always stayed. I am asking u fans on here if u except me back or do u want me to go f*uck myself??

Good Day

Double D

most people will say go f**k yourself

however i say every1 is entitled to one mistake

although i will say youre a bandwagon fan
Share 49ersWebzone