LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 321 users in the forums

Gregg Williams wanted to seriously injure all our players (audio on first post)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by real9erfan:
Originally posted by mtminer:
B***h tits deserves and will get a lifetime ban. With the concussion lawsuit hanging over the NFL, I don't see
how he isn't.

I understand the boxing mentality in the NFL. You see a weakness/injury, you go after it. But the ACL thing is sickening.
It's an unwritten rule that you don't take out the knees.
Crabs, if he wants, would have a good chance at winning a civil lawsuit against Williams, the Saints and possibly the NFL.
Williams showed malicious intent to injure and possibly affect his livelihood.

This thing has been going on for 2 years, so I feel the 1-year suspension for Payton is justified. I don't buy the
rogue coach argument.

Niners!!!!!!!!!!!

Not really, because to win any compensation you would have to show that you suffered actual damages. If I threaten to break your leg, I could possibly be criminally charged for making criminal threats, but you wouldn't be able to collect anything from me unless I proceeded to actually break your leg, or at least caused you some harm in attempting to do so.

Yeah you can. If the assault caused you psychological damage, emotional distress etc... which any brain dead lawyer will advise you to make a claim for if you were assaulted.
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
http://www.nfl.com/player/gregwilliams/2528922/profile

Don't know if it's the same guy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregg_Williams
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
I wish there was an audio of him AFTER the game, crying and whining like a little girl who just had the head ripped off her barbie doll..

See post #241
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
http://www.nfl.com/player/gregwilliams/2528922/profile

Don't know if it's the same guy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregg_Williams

So he never played football, and yet he's telling real football players to tear guys' ACL? Sad, so sad and pathetic.
Jeff Fisher has to have known Greg Williams for years before he hired him. Picture playing the Rams twice a year with them trying to take out our ACL's. I am glad this guy got caught.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
something tells me Williams use to get beat up by football players in High School.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
something tells me Williams use to get beat up by football players in High School.
i bet he actually got beat up girls when he walked home from school

In your face Williams....Brees got knocked around like a little girl by Smith!!!! Love this pic
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PWillisMyHero:

In your face Williams....Brees got knocked around like a little girl by Smith!!!! Love this pic
was not brees also victim of the justin smith bull rush through a so called all pro lineman deep in thier own territory at one point in the game??
Originally posted by cciowa:

was not brees also victim of the justin smith bull rush through a so called all pro lineman deep in thier own territory at one point in the game??

Yes, but he didn't end up on his head! This picture is really great, but I worry Aldon will hurt himself if he keeps doing cartwheels after every tackle!

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Yes, but he didn't end up on his head! This picture is really great, but I worry Aldon will hurt himself if he keeps doing cartwheels after every tackle!

agree,, great pic

best bullrush in the history of football.
anyone whose played highschool football would know that this type of "talk" isnt surprising... and i would think College is worse, and then you have the NFL.. thats 2 levels higher than highschool "talk".. lmao.... hes just getting the ban because in societs "eyes' its wrong.. in football players eyes you watch film and the coaches shout WHY DIDNT U TWIST HIS ANKLE BLAH!!. TWIST THAT SH!T..!
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

best bullrush in the history of football.
Notice how Aldon hooks his leg to Brees High Ankle...I think he wanted to give brees a high ankle sprain...and he didn't even get paid....Smith just wanted to "Just do it"
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
If it didn't happened with VD, they still could have tied the game with a field goal to go to over time. Since Ginn was injured, in the end it might come down to Kyle Williams all the same.

Kyle Williams did run back the balls a couple of times near the end of the game. He was a tad aggressive on one: instead of the letting the ball roll, he scooped it up and managed to get a few yards.
Share 49ersWebzone