LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 272 users in the forums

Gregg Williams wanted to seriously injure all our players (audio on first post)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by Nes49:
Hearing the sadness in his voice...the tears...his growing whimmers...BROUGHT ME SHEER JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not really gregg williams, lol....

lulz
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by JayP80Geno:
Hey guys, I've been a frequent visitor to this site and forum for years, believe it or not. Just decided to finally create an account and contribute my two cents. Anyways, I made a video today that I hope you guys will like.

LOL

Hearing the sadness in his voice...the tears...his growing whimmers...BROUGHT ME SHEER JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think that was the real greg williams bro...
  • Jiks
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Lol...That Whitner his is like a 1,000,000,000,000x better now
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
I still love that the guy with the concussions sprung alex for the bootleg.

The niners gave them all the answers to there questions, they just werent the ones the saints were hoping to hear.

Such an overrated block lol

This anybody could've made that block

Even a scapegoat could have made that block.
I think the Niners should get some compensation. The Niners had to pay for allegedgly contacting a Chicago player under contract, giving up a 5th and swapping 3rd round picks. I think the Niners should be awarded the slots in the second round that New Orleans is giving up, and swapping 3rd round pick spots. The Niners would give uip their 2nd, but move uip a few slots.
Originally posted by 9erred:
I think the Niners should get some compensation. The Niners had to pay for allegedgly contacting a Chicago player under contract, giving up a 5th and swapping 3rd round picks. I think the Niners should be awarded the slots in the second round that New Orleans is giving up, and swapping 3rd round pick spots. The Niners would give uip their 2nd, but move uip a few slots.

take away 'aints' cap-room, distribute it evenly among the rest of the league....same goes for the proceeds the 'aints get for hosting super bowl xlvii in their dome
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Hey guys, I've been a frequent visitor to this site and forum for years, believe it or not. Just decided to finally create an account and contribute my two cents. Anyways, I made a video today that I hope you guys will like.

LOL

Oh well.....STILL F-CKIN ENJOYED IT
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

LOL

Oh well.....STILL F-CKIN ENJOYED IT

You actually thought it was him?

[ Edited by DaDivaRecieva15 on Apr 5, 2012 at 8:07 PM ]

LOL Pierre Thomas hasn't woken up yet ^^^
  • Pick6
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BayAreaNinersFan:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
you know your defense sucks balls when their main focus of stopping Alex Smith is to hurt him.

sooo on point

(not meaning to bash smith, but seriously, thats true)

How much does this say about Smith's transition this year from a scared wide eyed QB getting hammered in a pre season game to the guy who put the team on his back to beat that same team in the playoffs.

This audio has done two things for me... make me hate the saints even more AND be even more fired up about this 49ers team.
My question is was Sean Peyton in the room when Greg Williams was giving this speech?
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
My question is was Sean Peyton in the room when Greg Williams was giving this speech?

no he was in a different room with his offensive players

but no chance he didnt know what was going on so his appeal chances has gone
I'm so pissed about this. I don't know which is worst: the actual speech or the people defending the saints/Williams, and actually accusing the Niners of dirty play because we turned their own game against them, but we did it by playing clean football. I'm so fired up about the saints game next season. I hope we blow them out.
Share 49ersWebzone