LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 217 users in the forums

Niner fans: VOTE FOR CRUZ

Shop Find 49ers gear online
If you want a niner on the cover of your Madden just find a homemade slip cover...I think it is nuts to want to test fate with PW on the cover, the curse is real!!!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Matt Barrows ‏ @mattbarrows

@MikeGarafolo: Victor Cruz trailing Patrick Willis in Madden cover voting 45%-55%. ... Giants fans voting for Willis to avoid jinx.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Jcool:

@MikeGarafolo: Victor Cruz trailing Patrick Willis in Madden cover voting 45%-55%. ... Giants fans voting for Willis to avoid jinx.

good I voted for Willis. f**k the curse
Originally posted by susweel:

good I voted for Willis. f**k the curse

Agreed. Patrick is due regardless eventually to some sort of injury. I'm not worried about a curse and if he is hurt it's not bc of a damn video game lol.

Luckily he will probably face Cam Newton next. I highly doubt Willis makes it past that matchup.
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Agreed. Patrick is due regardless eventually to some sort of injury. I'm not worried about a curse and if he is hurt it's not bc of a damn video game lol.

Didn't he play his 2nd season with his hand in a club?
Originally posted by Jakemall:

Yea I think so. I also remember him being hurt a little last year? or was it the year before? His hammy.

Yea I think so. I also remember him being hurt a little last year? or was it the year before? His hammy.

Last year he missed 2 games... I think it would be awesome to have a 49er on the cover of Madden. Curses be damned! Peyton Hillis was just a one-year wonder and was on a s**tty team. Plus he overplayed a hammy injury because he was crying about not getting paid.

I would love to see Willis on the cover. It's just that Cam Newton will beat him.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by chico49erfan:

Last year he missed 2 games... I think it would be awesome to have a 49er on the cover of Madden. Curses be damned! Peyton Hillis was just a one-year wonder and was on a s**tty team. Plus he overplayed a hammy injury because he was crying about not getting paid.

I would love to see Willis on the cover. It's just that Cam Newton will beat him.

If Ray Lewis can beat the jinx so can Willis
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:

If Ray Lewis can beat the jinx so can Willis

Ray Lewis killed a man. His soul is already cursed.

f**k a Cam Newton. Willis can beat him out because he's generally respected and liked by all the fans. Im sure Cam can't hang with PWillys fanbase
Patrick Willis doesn't get cursed. Curses get Patrick Willis'd.
i just see no way newton doesnt get on the cover
Sorry Mods I had to vote for Willis... I don't believe in curses!

Man it is for real though. Watch our best player have his worst season yet and a steady decline if he makes the cover.

Hopefully A. Rod gets it.... lmao
you guys voting for Willis realize that the curse isnt so much injury, but that player pretty falls off the wagon for rest of their careers right?
Share 49ersWebzone